Cricket World Cup 2011 Thread

DarkAngel said:
Yeah. My Achilles Heel. I even watch Eng vs WI test matches played in WI :ashamed:
Tell me about it :lol:

Bet you also are hooked onto videos of yesteryear greats and probably enjoy Cricinfo most mornings :)

eternoMind said:
Tell me about it :lol:
Bet you also are hooked onto videos of yesteryear greats and probably enjoy Cricinfo most mornings :)
Yeah. Even now now Watching Harsha's Daily and Arnold's match analysis :p Love to watch live games more than yesteryear videos as its more thrilling. What about you?
Two addictions are Cricket and TE, tech sites. Spend most of my day in these two :lol:

This thread was a big hit. DartCoder made it extra special by playing his role and his comments and the retaliation by others to those made this thread really interesting. Congrats to India for the greatest win in recent times.

Darthcoder said:
Bugger then dragged me for a ride in his Nano and wanted me to hang from the window of his car like others were doing. I reminded him that it was a fking Nano and that the car would topple over if I tried that maneuver and he agreed.
A giant hanging out of the nano window would have been some sight. Come on, all your fears came true! There is no reason left to live. :p

smnrock said:
Guys i dont know how many people will believe here in astrology, but i just wanted to share this link.. i hope moderators wont mind this :)

Cricket Worldcup 2011 - Predictions Astrology and Divination Community

Go through last few pages of this link...you will be amazed :)
daruwalla himself said everything.. why looking elsewhere :ashamed: hehehe

"sachin will not hit a ton, gambhir will play long innings, yuvraj contribution will be very important and dhoni's jupiter is very much stronger than dilshan's so luck is with dhoni" on a radio show :eek:hyeah:

_

Well Guys

I dont know to weather to congratulate any one. I dont know weather to celebrate or cry on how corrupt India is??

It seems my love for cricket is dying a slow death.

Yesterday morning i.e. 2nd april 2011 around 10:30 I received an SMS from my friend, he is a very good friend of a man linked with bookie circles and a very close aide of congress MP.

The SMS said:

Sri lanka will win the toss

Srilanka will bat first

Srilanka will score anything between 270 - 273 runs

shewag will get out in the first over.

One top batsman from india will get out on 97-98 runs

India will win the match comfortably

I was shocked to see the match, unbelievable, OR was i watching a well scripted movie.

I mean if it was a fluke or a fake how could it be as close. I was astonished, devastated and confused.

Well all my excitement was gone.

yashvisent said:
I mean if it was a fluke or a fake how could it be as close. I was astonished, devastated and confused.

Well all my excitement was gone.
SMS him back and tell him to do it again next year. I don't mind another world cup. :yahoo:

@yashvisent - then why didn't you posted here ? :mad: Whenever I got info from my friend~bookie I posted here. You are saying now, so I don't believe you and no one will ! Or how about posting the screenshot of sms and time :bleh:
DarkAngel said:
Poonam ;) Any pics or videos ;)
I'd rather watch her in clothes, Rakhi Sawant V.2. What happens next ?
-She will do some ads
-She will be in Big Boss next season
-Her swayamwar
-Reality Show host
-Movie dance number.

Result = "I am famous now" :mad:

^^^ Everyone would have believed you now, if you had posted the SMS here before the start of the match. Anyway, no point discussing these things now. People will believe whatever they want, anyway.

The reason that i did not do is because i thought it to be a prank. I my self was not sure but was shocked as how events un-folded.

and mind me guys i am not the only one to receive this sms many of my friends too received it through their respective sources.

any ways I may be wrong but am still not able to believe the accuracy of this sms.

was it a real fact or some wonder of astrology ????

Back