Current Unemployment Situation And Job Market In India

Dude seems you didnt read it properly. I have mentioned grandfathers in freedom fighters.
We wouldnt had been slaves till now but would have been a well developed country.
And yeah have spoken this outside in real world and its not just my views but of many people out there. Corruption of course would had been there but our standard of living would had been way too good than today.

Seems you are still stuck in early 1910s with only idea of cleaning toilets, boot polishers etc.
BTW you at least earn something cleaning toilets and polishing shoes rather than die in starvation and be unemployed.
lmao. Look at british now. do you think its everything fine there? that there's no poverty, strict laws and no corruption? wtf is brexit then? what about their economy which is in shambles and expected to worsen after brexit?

I dont know which stupid ass people you have spoken to but if we are still ruled by british, we indians would have absolutely been trampled by them. we indians would have been used for factories, railways and all other service sectors while plum cushy posts would have been taken up by british and their sons and daughters. Forgot about churchill and bengal famines? are you saying dying for british is better than living for india?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/08/india-britain-empire-railways-myths-gifts

"Muh british railways! Muh british infrastructure" Railways were built but do you think they were built for indians after seeing their sorry plight by british? Nope, It was used to move our resources to britian and other countries. Same with all the other infrastructure.

It boggles my mind people can just look up history of british in india which happened barely one century ago and still think we would be well off under birtish rule. We deserve this shithole if majority of people think like this. Go to any history professor and say the same thing and watch his reaction. As a guy whose great grandfather gave up his life in rangoon for indian cause, this makes me both sad and angry.

No wonder nationalistic patriot rhetoric of BJP is so successful in these times when some people believe we would have been better under british. On one hand Shashi taroor is giving lectures and making britian people see the real face of british and churchill in india , we have people advocating british rule now. Not to sound like BJP bhakth but if you love british that much, please gtfo to britian

First, shashi 'farrago' tharoor isn't a good example. He's more covfefe than common sense.

Moving on, it is absolutely terrible, the way the british empire exploited and pretty much ruined many of their annexed colonies. I am NOT a colonial apologist. But you have to look at all sides of the picture.

Here's a small quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Hong_Kong#Economy

Also look at how other colonies evolved even after we got our independence. Are they all slaves now? 'trampled' as you put it? And what is happening in free india today with our democratic government? Assam? or what about the sterlite protests in tuticorin? learn to look at the world with balanced eyes instead of the delirious hyperbolic frenzy plaguing most 'patriots'.

Whatever the reason they made the infrastructure, our country's economy grew on that. What would bombay have been without the train system? it would never have become what it is today if not for that one singular piece in the puzzle. And the reason i say all this was important is because our guys aren't capable of doing sh!t. They keep hyping about 4000 crore statues in the middle of the sea and bullets and hyperloops, when i look out of my window and see even the first, 11km phase of the 23km navi mumbai metro is incomplete after seven years.

And are you seriously using 'poverty and corruption' to compare britain with india today? You do know the difference between a developed country and a 3rd world country right?

Our guys are useless, congress, bjp whatever. And the fact is without the exploitative, abusive development that the brits did for their own selfish needs, we would be in even bigger sh!t today.

There is nothing worse than studying your entire life and been unemployed. The employment crisis is in the entire world. I believe governments should promote freelancing and entrepreneurship. This way they can relieve the pressure of themselves.

First, shashi 'farrago' tharoor isn't a good example. He's more covfefe than common sense.

Moving on, it is absolutely terrible, the way the british empire exploited and pretty much ruined many of their annexed colonies. I am NOT a colonial apologist. But you have to look at all sides of the picture.

Here's a small quote: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Hong_Kong#Economy

Also look at how other colonies evolved even after we got our independence. Are they all slaves now? 'trampled' as you put it? And what is happening in free india today with our democratic government? Assam? or what about the sterlite protests in tuticorin? learn to look at the world with balanced eyes instead of the delirious hyperbolic frenzy plaguing most 'patriots'.

Whatever the reason they made the infrastructure, our country's economy grew on that. What would bombay have been without the train system? it would never have become what it is today if not for that one singular piece in the puzzle. And the reason i say all this was important is because our guys aren't capable of doing sh!t. They keep hyping about 4000 crore statues in the middle of the sea and bullets and hyperloops, when i look out of my window and see even the first, 11km phase of the 23km navi mumbai metro is incomplete after seven years.

And are you seriously using 'poverty and corruption' to compare britain with india today? You do know the difference between a developed country and a 3rd world country right?

Our guys are useless, congress, bjp whatever. And the fact is without the exploitative, abusive development that the brits did for their own selfish needs, we would be in even bigger sh!t today.

But my "sone ki chidiya" and my "highest GDP in the 15th century" :(

It is hard to get a job almost everywhere. The situation is just as is at the job market. But, if you have some sort of specific skill, I think that you should consider starting your own business. Don’t seek for the job, let the job finds you

lmao. Look at british now. do you think its everything fine there? that there's no poverty, strict laws and no corruption? wtf is brexit then? what about their economy which is in shambles and expected to worsen after brexit?

I dont know which stupid ass people you have spoken to but if we are still ruled by british, we indians would have absolutely been trampled by them. we indians would have been used for factories, railways and all other service sectors while plum cushy posts would have been taken up by british and their sons and daughters. Forgot about churchill and bengal famines? are you saying dying for british is better than living for india?

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/mar/08/india-britain-empire-railways-myths-gifts

"Muh british railways! Muh british infrastructure" Railways were built but do you think they were built for indians after seeing their sorry plight by british? Nope, It was used to move our resources to britian and other countries. Same with all the other infrastructure.

It boggles my mind people can just look up history of british in india which happened barely one century ago and still think we would be well off under birtish rule. We deserve this shithole if majority of people think like this. Go to any history professor and say the same thing and watch his reaction. As a guy whose great grandfather gave up his life in rangoon for indian cause, this makes me both sad and angry.

No wonder nationalistic patriot rhetoric of BJP is so successful in these times when some people believe we would have been better under british. On one hand Shashi taroor is giving lectures and making britian people see the real face of british and churchill in india , we have people advocating british rule now. Not to sound like BJP bhakth but if you love british that much, please gtfo to britian
i dont agree with you i see myself in an alternate universe travelling in luxurious british indian railways much better than now :grimacing:

Back