Laptops Custom Sticker for Laptop Lid - Need advice and suggestion

Hi...

I have placed order for my DELL XPS 15 [ L502 ], the down side is , it comes with lid design , but they are costly addons also instead of black , dell has put pearly white color for LID,

So i have decided to make a custom Sticker , utilising the base color

updated the image links:

lmiOM.jpg

to get to something similar like this
9Qyli.jpg

I am going to use this wallpaper as sample. as you can see ,the background color will perfectly match the LID color.

Planning to take this image and go to a car sticker shop / reflector cutting shop.. , if they can custom cut the water and the ship using some tools and stick it , it would be a delight..

searched for sticker online.. and found nothing of my taste , also the prices are almost 800Rs +

need your advice and suggestion guys

If this thread is in wrong place , please move them to respective section

Please do not hot link images.What you need is a Laptop skin.If you are looking at good skin you have to spend 1000INR .There are websites in India which do sell skins for laptops but quality is not upto the mark .

If you are ok with spending decent amount of money get from DecalGirl or GelaSkins.Both the companies ship worldwide.

Gela skins allows you to use custom image .I have not personally used their service but helped a friend to get it ,it was for iphone 4 and the skins was of good quality paper used was 3M .Try choosing an image in HD and matte finish is good as it is not prone to finger prints.

^^ I think that's the sticker he nned to make...

Its easy.. Go to sticker shop and give the text... take a printout if needed...

Coming to point, you can try saco (www. Saco.in) they have a good assortment.
Try them. Not sure if they can ship to your place.

wow , damn with images... anyway uploaded to imgur... it should be fine now.. my bad , thought it will handle traffic/ hotlinking

anyway, guy as i said , i have went through these sites , what i am planning is take this image http://i.imgur.com/lmiOM.jpg to a local shop , you know where they stick reflective stickers for cars and cool designs to bikes , car .... ?

i am not ready to spend 800-1000 Rs , i am looking for cheaper , yet effective way to skin my lid.. hope you guys get what my need is ..

Applying a full sticker will look so artificial IMO , look at the apple stickers , they use the background grey color

a8USv.jpg

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

nehaladsul said:
I cannot see the picture that you want. Hotlinking is not allowed error. :S

In case you don't mind something different, look at this: Laptop Skins Price India - Latest Computers, Laptop Skins Price in India & Free Home Delivery
wow 300+ Rs ... will look into it ... thanks a lot

update : not much to choose from... :(

Back