DEAL OF THE WEEK - JVC Marshmallow IEM @ 470

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks PristineNote .. I just received the Marshmallows.
Brilliant service and the IEMs work flawlessly.

Pleasure doing business with you again.

Regards.

Me too interested (in black colour), please let me know (along with payment details) if offer is still valid.

The limited special offer is not available any more . You can still purchase the JVC Marshmallow for the standard price of Rs. 585 for 1 unit and Rs. 550 for 2 units. :).

Can you please guide me regarding ordering from you as I want two of these & require details regarding that. Thank you

The highly acclaimed JVC Marshmallow IEM- More than 500 Marshmallows sold on TE alone.

These are one of the best budget earphones one can find in the market and capable of giving some of the more expensive earphones a run for their money.

marshmallowj.jpg

Please note :

These come in an OEM/bulk packaging with the same accessories as that of retail pack.

You will get the JVC Marshmallow along with an extra pair of foam tips in the OEM packaging .

Warranty : DOA / 30 days.

Colours Available : Black / White

Price : Rs. 470 shipped.

Deal valid till : 28/04/2012​

Can you please guide me regarding ordering from you as I want two of these & require details regarding that. Thank you

Visit JVC Marshmallow HA-FX34

Add 2 QTY to cart , enter your shipping details etc and in payment option select Bank Transfer . Do a manual transfer of Rs. 844 for 2 x Marshmallow to the ICICI bank account using NEFT /online transfer or by depositing cash in nearest ICICI bank.

Once you have made the payment , contact us and we will ship your order within 24 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back