Deals for Domestic Flights through Indian Travel Sites

cybertragic

Disciple
Starting a thread for various deals offered by Indian travel websites for discounts on domestic travel (such as cash back for using a specific credit card). Since there are dozens of such websites and credit card companies, it is very difficult to find the appropriate offer at the time of ticket-booking. We can keep track of them all through this thread. I will try to collate the submitted offers sitewise in this post itself.
Please try keep the Format as:
Travel Site - Credit Card required - Airlines for which offer is applicable - Expiry date if applicable - Offer Details with link

The offer I currently use is:

Yatra.com - Citibank Mastercard Platinum/Titanium/World - All Airlines - Expires 31st Dec 2008 - 10% cash back on base fare of flight ticket (excluding taxes) - Terms and Conditions for MasterCard Travel Benefits

Pardon me if its out of topic / not allowed. Really don't know where to post..
I have some frequent flyer miles (Emirates Skywards) expiring in next few days. It can be redeemed to get a return ticket (anywhere within India) on Jet or Kingfisher, apart from other International routes on other airlines.
Since I don't see any travel in the near future, I can get someone a ticket ( Negotiate a Price Lower than Actual Rate Now - I get some dough out of the miles and the traveler gets a lower price .. Win - Win ). So if you guys can help here it will be great! Any TE Members looking to fly ( Travel Dates can be till Apr 2012, Later the Better (Limited Availability) ) do shoot me a PM.

Thanks alot.

pisen said:
any new coupons for domestic flights ?
i am looking to book couple of flights...any coupon would be helpful.
ezeego has 50% off on the base fare on return flights (max. 600 per booking), and 40% off using SBI cards. Check them out.

^ PMd you :) For the others, these are teh details:

The code is GOSCBMC, valid till 10th November or first 20000 bookings whichever earlier

Can be used only twice per card, and is on a per booking basis. So making two separate bookings for a round trip might be a good idea.

Details here: New Page 1

Back