Deals for Domestic Flights through Indian Travel Sites

Oh. I thought it was because your name is "the oracle" :p

BTW I managed to book tkts mumbai-chennai at a little over Rs.3k for a return tkt.

Tactic: I normally use MakeMyTrip's fare calendar to find the days with lowest rates.
But Makemytrip, expedia, yatra, almost none of them were connecting to Spicejet Servers.
Even the spicejet site was down.
Then stumbled upon in.musafir.com and these guys seemed to have some direct link to spicejet, and i booked 4 tkts easily. 2 were put on hold, but were confirmed in minutes.

I baught 4.5 (4 adults and a infant) tickets from pune to cochin for november month for a total of 8624 rs, from spicejet.

Flying for a first time, i need to know do i really need to produce a document for proving the age of a infant ? What if i didn't ?
Damn, never knew even infants are charged in airlines.

I baught 4.5 (4 adults and a infant) tickets from pune to cochin for november month for a total of 8624 rs, from spicejet.

Flying for a first time, i need to know do i really need to produce a document for proving the age of a infant ? What if i didn't ?
Damn, never knew even infants are charged in airlines.

birth certificate or hospital file is necessary to prove he/she is below 2 years of age on date of flight. without this you will not be able to board.

Guys is there any current ongoing offer on any travel website for domestic flight bookings ? I may have to book Rajkot-Mumbai for 26th January in case my railway tickets don't get confirmed in the mean time.
My train tickets are WL1,2,3,4,5 but still want to keep flight option ready.
Currently for 2 adults and 1 infant I am getting 30K price which is like a lot.

Already scheme on air india and indigo going on but many sectors the prices are same depending on the dates. All you can do is keep checking.

Also one more query. If I book ticket using any travel website or even any airlines own Website then at the airport do I need to have a printout of ticket ? I may not have access to computer or printer when I am outside and hence will need to book ticket from mobile app only.
Will the SMS or some sort of mobile ticket suffice ?

Another option I am exploring is to book ticket right at airport but then that is risky so I will mostly book I online using mobile app etc.

The ticket I want to book online says refundable. Now much money I can expect to be refunded and till when I can cancel the ticket to get refund ?
Assume tickets cost me 30K and I cancel a refundable ticket, how much will I get back ?

PS: 30K or 2 tickets is just 1 way Rajkot-Mumbai. I paid less than this for round trip Mumbai - Bangkok for 2 people. WTF.

Last edited:
Back