Deals for Domestic Flights through Indian Travel Sites

You need the printout. In mumbai there are airline counter outside the airport where they issue tickets as well. Give them the pnr no and they will give you the printout.
So I think same will be applicable at other airports.

They mention on the website how much will be deducted. The same depends on many factors. The best way would be to speak over the phone and get details.

I got this mail from Jet, so might be useful for those who may need to cancel at the last minute!

Dear Mr. Krishnan,

We know that everyday hectic schedules may change your travel plans at a moment’s notice.
With that in mind, we’ve introduced a convenient option which allows you to change or
cancel your booking without the worry of being charged a penalty fee.

Change and cancellation with ‘Zero Penalty Fee’ is permitted within 24 hours from the
time of booking, using the Manage Booking facility on our website. This benefit is applicable
for tickets booked on jetairways.com and through our mobile app only.

After all freedom shouldn’t come at a cost.

Regards,
Belson Coutinho
Vice President - Marketing, eCommerce & Innovations

Terms and Conditions apply
• This facility is applicable only for bookings made on jetairways.com on or
after 12 January, 2015
• The guest will not be able to avail of this feature offline
• The Manage Booking facility can be accessed for bookings up to 1 hour prior
to departure for flights within India and up to 3 hours prior to departure for
international flights
• For more Terms and Conditions Click here

Last time I had booked on makemytrip:

A printed copy of this e-ticket or e-ticket display on laptop, tablet or phone must be presented at the time of check in.
Show the pdf on mobile or laptop.

As for refund, only the base fare is refunded and even in those cases booking agent(website you are using) will further charge penalty from that amount thereby reducing the amount you get as refund even more.

Yes, you can show the e-ticket on your mobile device (has worked for me in the Mumbai, Chennai airports)
In case of refundable tickets, ive usually noticed its a flat fee like rs.1500, and if via an aggregator portal, then an extra rs.500.

I am gonna try to get Tatkal tickets now. This flight tickets are too costly for the day I want to travel (30K+ for 2 adults and infant). Hoping to score the tatkal on that day.

Yatra Anniversary Offer - 25% off max 1000.
  • The offer is valid for credit/debit card holders for HDFC Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, SBI, ICICI Bank and Axis Bank.
  • Use promo code YBDAY at the time of payment to avail the offer.
  • Offer validity: July 22 – August 1, 2015.
Domestic Flight 25% OFF on base fare Rs.1,000
International Flight 25% OFF on base fare Rs.5,000

Back