NA
Invoice Available?
No
Reason for Sale
Not using it much
-- SOLD --

Last edited:
After writing an essay ? Quite possible [emoji28]

If it was possible to read beyond the first line, then perhaps people would have stumbled across the line below:

"I haven't set a price yet because I need to check the original as well as current second-hand prices for all the components to come up with a figure which I might do over the weekend. I wish to sell it as a whole out of convenience. Hence, any respectable offer is welcome for now based on experience but request you to refrain from knowingly low-balling me."

But yeah, may not have been the best decision to post this before determining the price, so will do so in the next few hours and update the OP.

In case if you're willing to sell the RAM alone, would like to buy RAM - please PM your offer, and we will bring this deal for RAM to closure

If I was upgrading, I would have been open to selling the items separately, but I am looking to clear it off completely with minimum hassle.

I have updated the post with the price and included detailed break-up of each item. It is based on INR and USD prices of old and new components with suitable depreciation.

I would like to think that the price is fair but I am open to comments on the same.

No offense but your prices seem high for a few components.
Expect around 2k for the Z77 Motherboard, 1k for 120gb SSD and 6.5 to 7k for 1060 Mini.

I respectfully disagree. I purchased the MoBo in a "like new" condition for over 6k after much time and effort in mid-2018. Second-hand price for the board is $80 on AliExpress and $150 on Amazon. The SSD is at 93% life and I would like to see a link where a brand new one is priced at 2k. The used versions of the 1060 Mini on even US web sites are listed for over $200 and most Indian sites are selling new ones for above 20k with the cheapest price I can find for the 6 GB Amp edition is little over 17k.

Also, I am pretty sure some of the components might have been priced higher here itself, but absolutely no one will tell me if my price is lower and absolutely everyone will tell me which components they think are priced higher. I guess that is how the ball rolls unfortunately.

As I stated, the price is indicative and I am open to offers around that price. I would like the prices to be looked at holistically. Also, the age of the components is misleading as I have not used my desktop apart from a few hours during the weekend and have also maintained it with great care over the years. Would appreciate offers from those keen on making the most of the build. You can re-sell the components if you wish to and I am okay with going a bit lower to pay the price for convenience.

Post automatically merged:

interested only ssd 120gb Pm me good price ?

I am getting offers for individual components, but that is not what I am looking for at the moment. Will get in to that later if I can't find good offers.

Last edited:
Back