Storage Solutions Decent speed 32GB Pendrive

Party Monger

Skilled
Looking for a pendrive with decent speed without breaking the bank. The sad sandisk one is for 1000ish. Are there any better ones in a couple of hundred rupee bracket? 1000-1300ish? Preferable usb3 witht good performance on USB2. (getting a new pc in a few months.)

I'l try to install an OS(Mavericks Hackintosh) on it, so need decent write speeds. not just 3MBps -_-

I have 16GB jet flash 700 & I have used it to boot pc lots of times. You need to put some boot files or use a tool like YUMI to put ISO's on it and make it bootable.

LOL Mavericks finished downloading and I got excited so ordered it in the afternoon itself on Flipkart. Already the status says shipped. :D
Was around 1200 bucks. 100 lesser than last time.[DOUBLEPOST=1392224835][/DOUBLEPOST]
I have 16GB jet flash 700 & I have used it to boot pc lots of times. You need to put some boot files or use a tool like YUMI to put ISO's on it and make it bootable.
Yes thats there as long as its identifies, bootloader and all will be there. Mostly Chameleon or Chimera.

Back