FS: Power Cooling and Modding Deep Cool Uv and Coolermaster 90 Cfm Green Led Fans

Status
Not open for further replies.

vivek doda

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL: DEEP COOL UV LED FANS, AND, COOLER MASTER GREEN LED FANS

Expected Price: FOR DEEP COOL (SOLD)

FOR COOLER MASTER FANS (380/- PER FAN ) now 300/- per fan (SOLD)

Time of Purchase: OCTOBER 2012

Company official Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: 0 Months

Reason for Sale: I M A MODDER SO I REGULARLY CHANGES THE THEME OF MY CABBY

Purchase Invoice Available: NO/WE GET WARRANTY OF MANUFACTURING DEFECT IN CASE OF FANS. ALL R WORKING FINE SO I DID NOT CARE ABOUT THE INVOICE.

Product Condition: LIKE BRAND NEW(TO PROVE MY STATEMENT I HAVE ADDED HIGH RESOLUTION PICS)

Accessories Included: Original box(DEEP COOL FANS ONLY), COOLER MASTER FANS COMES IN POUCHES

Product Location: FAZILKA,PUNJAB

Preferred Courier: DTDC/TRACK ON

Shipping Charges: RS. 50/- (IF A BUYER PURCHASE ALL FANS IN THAT CASE SHIPPING IS FREE)

Payment Options: Cash, Bank transfer

IMPORTANT NOTE:-

DEEP COOL FAN'S BLADE AND FRAME BOTH R UV LIGHT REACTIVE I.E. THEY GLOW WITH UV LIGHT.

DEEP COOL GREEN FAN IS HAVING BLUE LED'S AND ORANGE FAN IS HAVING GREEN LED.S

ALL R REALLY VERY-VERY GOOD LOOKING FANS

PICS HAS BEEN TAKEN IN BOTH SWITCH OFF AND SWITCH ON MODE TO SHOW THE CLEAR POSITION TO THE BUYER OF FANS.

NO THREAD CRAPPING PLEASE

Brand new Deepcool fan is available for 380 on ebay....

provide me the links for fans. i m selling deep cool uv reactive fans not the normal transparent one.normal deep cool fans r available less than 380/-.

check the following video to understand my products properly:-

these r really very good fans guys,not available on line Indian stores.just go and grab them .
these r ideal for front in take fans or u can use them as a side panel fan and they will look awesome in your cabby.
great offer for those who like good lighting stuff inside their cabinets

DEEP CPOOL UV FANS SOLD AND SHIPPED THROUGH DTDC COURIER TO Grafreak.
PICS. OF PACKAGING PROCESS AND TRACKING DETAILS PMED TO THE BUYER

BUMP FOR COOLER MASTER FANS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back