delete

I don't understand the logic behind these violent protests. Have they made any demands? No.
Then what do they want to show? That they can uproot the system? They sure can't.
They want to make their presence? Well they have. Anytime after these protests when a police officer will look at a black American they will think these are the ones that took to violence and are criminals. So kudos..
I suppose many Americans are in it to pass their time because they have nothing better to do sitting at home in the time of this pandemic.
It would have been much more logical if they demanded for ammendments in laws to strengthen their rights. For more stringent laws against racism and violence by police officers.

Whether its Indian-American or Indians in Czech Republic there are all treated like third class citizens. I have not revealed a secret its all in public domain.

Racism is like morning breakfast for these poor NRI's, you have no option but to eat it.
Yet they choose to hide in their home and stay away from protesting for their equal rights.

Indian-American have chosen to accept the fact that they are third class citizens. I wonder why?
Where exactly in Czech Republic are you located? What`s there to reveal? I am an Indian living in Slovakia (Kosice)/ Czech Republic (Praha) for close to 6 years. I have heard stories about racism in these countries but except for the first 3 months or so never experienced it.
I am married to a Slovak woman and my in-laws have always treated me like a son. Now I am a Czech citizen and never knew there are classes among citizens. All my friends here are Czech/ Slovak/Pole/German/French etc. and none of them ever treated me differently because I was born in India.
On the other hand, back in India, last year, my wife was almost molested, simply because she is white.
PLEASE DO NOT SPREAD THESE TERRIBLE LIES. If you are in Czech Republic and having any issues because of your origin, please PM me your contact number and location, will help you in all possible ways.
There is nothing to protest about, ALL CZECH CITIZENS ARE TREATED EQUALLY.
BTW are you one of those twitter trolls ( andh bhakts of 56 incher) who posted stolen photos from my wife`s icloud and posted there and tried to tag me as American spy :eek::eek:
If so, mods, please let this thread continue, this time I will again pull your pants down in front of a bunch of my techie Indian friends. Seems like you have already forgotten the humiliation in twitter. BTW hope by now, you have understood all white people are not Americans and Europe is another continent!!

Last edited:
Yes, if he is one of those from Twitter, these people are certainly not funny/ innocent, my family life suffered a lot due to these morons. Did not know they are in TE too. Why the hell did he mention Czech Republic in context of the unfortunate incident in US? Not a lot of Indians work/ live in these parts of EU.
I live in the capital of this small country, bad news spreads very fast here, was really surprised by his post ( thought he is genuinely having problems)

These IT cell slaves are everywhere creating diversions from real issues India is facing.

These parasites are being reared by those blood suckers who can't do anything positive for this society and have been looting citizens of India since ages.

Now, these retards are bringing humiliation to India from all corners of the world.

Shame on their upbringing.

I don't think you understand what racism is..

1. India is not a race - it's a country.
2. https://www.ushmm.org/m/img/64416-700x.jpg is racist because it selectively prevents one set of people from opportunities based on their identity WITHIN THAT COUNTRY. (Indians can't go to America and expect the same opportunities provided for Americans - once you are naturalized, yes you will encounter racism but that's not being considered here)
3. This is a cartoon mocking another countries imbalanced achievements. India has money for space research BUT WE don't have money for rural development. Therefore our illegal immigrants cause a nuisance elsewhere. Our IT companies lobby for work. We aren't acting like a responsible country because our people are plain stupid. (due to lack of co-operation, kindness, greed, biases, whatever) - Note poverty is not mentioned because that's a consequence of our faults.

My point is this: if you have a country of your own, by definition you should be able to stand up for yourself because you are part of a larger group. The trouble is many Indians don't really have a good education and therefore don't really understand life/English/words. So we tend to see things through our own biases and that's naturally laughed at by the rest of the world.

'Brahmins' may be considered a race/caste or Gowda, and racism is when the govt favors one over the other.. for whatever reason.. SC/ST is not a race because that just groups individual groups into a easily manageable category.. but certainly the various SC/ST groups were races that were discriminated against in the past.

Last edited:
We need to deal with racism and casteism in our own country first before going about and lecturing others.
You'll find more people using slurs casually like bhangi, kaalu, shaabji, chinki, nepali, etc in India against their own people so maybe you should take a stand against that first ?

I have plenty of friends staying abroad and most if not all of them have had positive experiences, sure there are a few isolated incidences reported in media but shi**y people are everywhere including India.
There's a reason they aren't protesting, because it isn't as bad as it is for the blacks or as prevalent as the IT cell led you to believe.

You barbaric trolls are after me like mad dogs.

Its impossible to have a civil discussion here.

Mods delete this.
For a civilised discussion, you need to be aware of the facts on both sides. Forming an opinion or commenting on half information is bound to hurt others and potrays you as insensitive and unintelligible.

Discussions are based on complete and verified facts not on some cooked up pulao basis. Your argument would have basis if you would have done some ground work of your own.

As @psyph3r rightly pointed out, first set your house in order before commenting on what is happening outside..

Don't wanna feed the insane and weirdly funny troll...but why did he mention Czech Republic of all places?
AFAIK, it's an insignificant country for India politically or economically. Not a lot of people from India are settled here. We are a rather poor country compared to our western neighboring countries.
People are mostly atheists, very few go to Church. We don't talk about religion here ( and Czechs tend to avoid Muslims, only because religion is the most important thing to most of them...nothing wrong in it BUT if you live in a country you should respect the sentiment of the nation) That's it!!
It's no secret, the entire world knows about this. Slovakia doesn't even have a single mosque in the entire country.
Of course there are Muslims here living peacefully with everyone.

Don't wanna feed the insane and weirdly funny troll...but why did he mention Czech Republic of all places?
AFAIK, it's an insignificant country for India politically or economically. Not a lot of people from India are settled here. We are a rather poor country compared to our western neighboring countries.
People are mostly atheists, very few go to Church. We don't talk about religion here ( and Czechs tend to avoid Muslims, only because religion is the most important thing to most of them...nothing wrong in it BUT if you live in a country you should respect the sentiment of the nation) That's it!!
It's no secret, the entire world knows about this. Slovakia doesn't even have a single mosque in the entire country.
Of course there are Muslims here living peacefully with everyone.

You only discover how welcome you are in a country during times of trouble so while the troll may be trolling, talking nonsense about the wonderful welcome in Slovakia doesn't help matters. It's made worse by the fact that millions of Jews were handed over to the Nazis
260px-%22Nebu%C4%8F_slu%C5%BEobn%C3%ADkom_%C5%BEida%22%E2%80%94Slovak_propaganda_poster.jpg

I am late to the troll party... but seems like OP has oblivious about Indians in USA.

This thread is about diverting commoners from talking issues being faced by country.
And these brain-dead IT-cell slaves are paid for this.
They will be always ready to keep vomiting about anything useless.
They have only one target: no one should talk about anything worth a worry within India or anything that has to do with Indians.

That boot-licking poster and all such props are part of BJP IT cell's cache.
These IT cell parasites keep posting such things, to keep you enraged, and keep you engaged.

They always play tricks to destroy your time and keep you away from discussing anything worthy.

All IT cells are filled with losers.
These losers couldn't achieve anything worthy in life (despite their parents spending their lifetime for educating them).
And these parasites have chosen to engage in spreading lies and diversions for a fake nationalist party,
claiming in front of their parents and others that they are engaged in biggest nationalistic acts.

And all those parasites know they are stuck in a tunnel of self-deception for a lifetime.
But they are devoid of any abilities and will-power to engage in any rightful way of earning a living and living with self-respect.
They carry a degraded brain over a degraded body.

These de-humanoids know they have lost their chances of progress in life.
So, they have chosen to backtrack towards regression for a bread.

To all my friends in TE, I would advise to completely ignore these regressive-zombies and their self-degrading acts.

please carry on your professional-work, noble personal-missions, family-care and self-development without wasting a single thought towards them.
Engage only with achievers in life and worry only about those who have desires for progress.

Last edited:
O! great success: no one achieves without being a loser. Babies are losers they literally shit and piss their pants.

India lost 20 soldiers, isn't it time we started working together for a common cause? (IT is our one success - we somehow managed to get money from abroad and showcased our talents)

Could you suggest an alternate forum to discuss since I certainly don't like r/indiaspeaks which seems to be BJP run.

You only discover how welcome you are in a country during times of trouble so while the troll may be trolling, talking nonsense about the wonderful welcome in Slovakia doesn't help matters. It's made worse by the fact that millions of Jews were handed over to the Nazis
260px-%22Nebu%C4%8F_slu%C5%BEobn%C3%ADkom_%C5%BEida%22%E2%80%94Slovak_propaganda_poster.jpg
What exactly was nonsensical in my post mate? I never wrote about any wonderful welcome, it was just like any other European country.
This is 2020, you are bringing in horrors of holocaust in today`s context!!
If you expect Europeans to respect Indian social norms while in India ( absolutely crazy ones, like women must wear trousers/long skirts even in the blistering summer, while men can roam around half naked!!) Isn`t it logical to respect their`s in their country (any religious public gathering in Czech Republic is frowned upon by locals)?
Slovakia/Czechia have nasty traditions too ( like the infamous Easter one), but unlike Europeans (esp women) in India, Indians in Slovakia don`t have to live in fear (mostly coming from the absolute lawlessness and corruption at every level) Unless you have lived in an European country for a significant amount of time and return to India, you won`t be able to appreciate that.

I didn't mean to sound rude but I was taking strong exception to this statement:
BUT if you live in a country you should respect the sentiment of the nation)

Countries have a legal system - once you stick to that, what more? Most racists use magical words like sentiment because you could never define it clearly enough for anyone to follow clearly, so the targeted race is forced to jump through hoops to please the host countrymen. Then they accuse you of being manipulative or back-stabbing because well.. you are jumping through hoops to please them, aren't you.

It may be 2020 but as you can see.. Trump is in power, the racists are on the march singing the same old songs.

Precisely my point: Europeans should wear what's comfortable while respecting our legal system WITHIN REASON. If the Indian govt passed laws forcing the Burqa, many Europeans would stay away and that's fine or they'd comply and do business but what if we passed laws asking that tourists spit on some particular community as a matter of routine? At some stage a higher law must kick in and this cannot be ignored.

Which is precisely why we need to pause and consider the Holocaust: you are painting too rosy a picture of your CURRENT home (by no means that different from MY CURRENT home - India). Circumstances change quite rapidly and millions of perfectly innocent Jews were caught in the sudden turmoil of WW2 so you are, imho too easily, selling out your old home for the virtues of the new one - hence my statement regarding the 'welcome'.

Many Jews lived quite peacefully and built lives in Germany till Hitler came along and it took WW1 for that to happen. If you marry a Czech - it usually means having two homes and two duties, not one home and ambiguous amount of duties.

Last edited:
So I should live in fear of that possible future Hitler ...come on now!! It just about having an open and logical mind. There are racists / similar shitty people everywhere, but they are far outnumbered by good sensible people.
And no, I only have a single home country now, that's the reality and there's nothing to regret about.
Anyway, no point discussing these things...I have far more important things to do, hope you do too.

Back