FS: Laptop DELL 1540 15inch

Status
Not open for further replies.

DRBugs

Disciple
Product Name, Manufacturers code & URL:Dell Vostro 1540 Ci3/ 2GB/ 320GB/ Linux Laptop: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Dell Notebook

Expected Price: Rs 22000

Time of Purchase: Nov 2011

Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: NO

Reason for Sale: upgrade

Purchase Invoice Available: NO

Product Condition: 8.5/10 (for unnoticeble beautyspots on top of lid, a small scratch on leftmb)

Accessories Included: Original box, Laptop, Charger (thats all what was there i got it)

Product Location: Thrissur. Kerala

Preferred Courier: DTDC

Shipping Charges: @actuals

This was given as part of my cousins course-ware, he expected a little more gaming performance so want to sell to upgrade. As mentioned above dont know about warranty if there is any other way to check warranty i dont know, currently dont have any kind of doc. and also its having some small spot on the lid a small scratch like in the left mouse button. battery backup is normal.

pm for any other info

2012-08-19 20.53.21.jpg2012-08-19 20.54.13.jpg2012-08-19 21.24.55.jpg2012-08-19 20.53.02.jpg2012-08-19 20.52.44.jpg2012-08-19 20.52.15.jpg

buddy , you don't know who im , im a product manager for laptop/desktop ok , and that model r u selling , i know the exect price of the product , so please don't be too smart with me

buddy , you don't know who im , im a product manager for laptop/desktop ok , and that model r u selling , i know the exect price of the product , so please don't be too smart with me

Verrrry Funny!!

Bhai " Murgi bhi anda deti hai, but that does not mean Usse omelet banana atta hai. lolz :)

PS: on serious note if you want to give your quote there is something called PM. (personal message)

bro this thread was created my me to sell "my" product , not to sell it to you specifically neither a platform to show-off your ego , if you wanted to help others please post your products with your price so others can buy it with warranty, and finally i don't give a damn who you are or what you do, as a member of this forum my concern is only with the MODERATORS (as long as i stick with the rules, they wont kick my ass).
and read what zino posted; if you have a opinion their is much better way to tell the op, your attitude aint good

latest price of this model is Rs 26,000/- in delhi , he ask for 22,000/- , with no warranty and no bill , can u imagine.

if he will sell this product in the market then he will not get more then 12,000/-,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

it seems more of olx and quicker types seller are on TE with crab offers and pricing i dont know wht will happen in future.. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back