Dell 22" LCD SP2208WFP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello every one. This LCD is in top condition. I dont use it any more because i dont have a desktop pc. Looking at the condition, warranty period and usage of it, the price is very reasonable. Comes box packed with all accessories that came with it.

Dell LCD SP2208WFP - was [strike]9800rs[/strike] [strike]9200[/strike][strike]9000rs[/strike] NOW 8500rs(local buyers) with shipping
22" silver colour panel with hdmi (purchased on 28th june 2008) with 5 years warranty from purchase date.
Very good condition, sparingly used.

This monitor has 4 USB 2.0 ports on board , VGA/DVI/HDMI connectivity options , 2MP webcam+mic , audio out port , 2ms response time ...

I am using same monitor since 1.5 yrs , and there is no drop in brightness ...
I got it for 17k at that time , and even for now I dont think 9.8k price is too much for this piece because of its image quality & connectivity ...

just my 2 cents ...

[mod]When you guys are comparing, compare a similar model, or compare the price of new monitor of the same model. Consider this as a last warning. [/mod]

Its now 9200rs with shipping :)

Let me know if u guys are interested.

People genuinely interested can call me on 9821522884.

This is a very good monitor. i have the same one. Its is 16:10 ratio, glossy screen, colours are very vibrant :cool2: webcam/microphone is good, HDMI and 4 USB ports are add-ons :hap2: Glossy screen can be adjusted by lighting etc not a big deal.

I prefer local Mumbai buyers. Or if you have any one who is travelling to your city then it will be practical. 9200rs inclusive of shipping.

swastikrj said:
reduce sum price mate

The price is with shipping. Its a very good LCD and in excellent condition. I wont do justice to it or myself if i further reduce the price. People who want it can confirm with me and i will reduce the price by some margin.

bump......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back