Dell 2407

ok.....saw the video.

It looks good.... but the fact is, I dont know what to look for. What is so special abt it ??? I know this question is really silly but I cant go on pretending that I loved it and all that...

Maybe if I knew WHAT to appreciate in Elephant's Dream, I could like the whole thing better :p

Nikhil said:
ok.....saw the video.

It looks good.... but the fact is, I dont know what to look for. What is so special abt it ??? I know this question is really silly but I cant go on pretending that I loved it and all that...

Maybe if I knew WHAT to appreciate in Elephant's Dream, I could like the whole thing better :p

yeah, Even I did not find anything special about it. maybe we are missing something. whats so special about it other than the HD quality and being a free of cost video.

Nikhil said:
ok.....saw the video.

Hehe true. I didnt find anything special in the movie, infact i found it plain weird. I was just amazed by the quality. Cant wait for regular movies in HD :eek:hyeah:

WOW... it coool Soo damn sexy. Will be ordering this Monday.

vinyas said:
i guess u missed my question by oversight.....

wanted to know how much u paid bro....?

It came to 43800 (inc all taxes) Shipped.

Back