Dell E1909W

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinjo

Hell Yeah[Born Critic]
Skilled
For Sale Dell E1909W it was purchaseD on Jan 2009 the warranty is valiD till Jan 2012.

Price - 3600/-
212br7q.jpg

2d1wtjm.jpg

P.S - No power cable included.
ONLY MUMBAI BUYERS , LOCAL PICKUP ONLY.

buddy ygpm and i am arranging local pickup

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

ygpm..........

hey buddy i was waiting for your reply ...

now tomorrow i will say to my cousin who lives in goregaun to pickup just message or sms me your contact info

There is another buyer who is in Que.

Ok he didn't replied i have pm'ed you my number

Monitor going to Porsche

i would have pay the same amount that other one pay as i was first in line. this was not a GENUINE ACT

dinjo said:
Its the buyer who decides who he wants to sell, not the price.

You are right that the seller decides whom he wants to sell, but in practice generally the item is sold to the person who responds first with preference being given to a local buyer at any stage of the transaction.

In this case as both buyers were local, in all fairness you should have sold it to the person who pmed you first

If for some reason you have not sold it to him a personal PM giving the reason for the same would have gone a long way in soothing the ruffled feathers instead of the curt reply given by you IMO

last night i was asking his contact no from first pm but instead of giving his contact info he was saying it is for local and do you know mira road and until 10 pm i am telling that i am confirm taking it but he didn't provide any contact info then he gone offline i have waited till 1 am but when i woke up in the morning 10.30 and saw his message which came at 7.44 and call him he said he is selling to another person

ifro4u said:
last night i was asking his contact no from first pm but instead of giving his contact info he was saying it is for local and do you know mira road and until 10 pm i am telling that i am confirm taking it but he didn't provide any contact info then he gone offline i have waited till 1 am but when i woke up in the morning 10.30 and saw his message which came at 7.44 and call him he said he is selling to another person
maybe because your location says Pune.

did you mention your current location explicitly?

ifro4u said:
i was myself going to mumbai for that what more ??

Do not flog a dead horse.

Whats done is done. The deal is already completed with someone else.

Nobody can do anything

You have made your point

Forget the issue & move ahead

You will get many more similar items on sale as you are in Mumbai

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back