Dell E248WFP 24" LCD (5 yr warranty)

Status
Not open for further replies.

starchazer

Disciple
Hi Guys,

Selling my year and half old Dell 24" LCD.

Bought it April 2008 through Dinesh for 18k. Comes with 5 yrs warranty. Will provide the bill copy.

Looking for Mumbai buyers only as I don't have expertise of shipping such item. I disposed of the box, so it doesn't have the original box. (or any box, for that matter :p)

The monitor is fantabulous and has served me brilliantly for my HD gaming or HD movies. Honestly I am yet to find a flaw in this monitor. Everyone knows this obviously so I don't even have to tell. Personally, I always liked it a bit more than the dell ultrasharp (design wise speaking).

It got moorah in between, but they replaced with a new one next day after I complained. So the piece I am currently using is actually quite new. Hardly even 4 months old.

Reason for sale: Upgrading so need money.

Price: 9500rs. Local pickup only.

Buyers can check and test before taking. Pehle istemaal kare, phir vishwaas kare.

Sorry for bad/dark pics. Second pic has flash.

^ maybe he meant this -

85364732.png

@panther: Yep, sidhupunjab answered your question. It's Mura.

madhokvicky said:
I need this for PP my photographs, hope its good for that??

What's PP?

OK, this is the list of people the monitor is held for, starting from the person who messaged first:

1.TE member (he'd like his name not disclosed)

2.madhokvicky

3.sumchamp

4.bigbyte

I will update the thread if anything changes with the first one.

PS. Am I allowed to list my shoes here? (PUMA, brand new, kmd import)

^^ Me and my bro are film makers and do lots of post production (involving both stills and moving images). So yeah I'd definitely recommend it. (talking about the monitor I am selling, not the viewsonic which you posted).

^^ Its a very VERY good monitor. My console gaming is possible is only because of it.

Will definitely let you know about dell when there is any update.

OK I finally got my monitor, and because of this delay, deal with the first buyer didn't work out.

Next in line is madhokvicky. Will PM him now to notify.

Price drop from 10k to 9.5k. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back