FS: Monitor and LCD Dell S2240L 2 years warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought this in May 2014 With a Plan to revive the gamer in me using an Eye infinity set-up, A year later my desk needs more space for files and office laptops that this has become a burden.

DELL S2240Lc, 1X HDMI 1X VGA

Sparingly used . Product is in mint condition!

Dell claims 3 years carry in warranty, and same can be claimed through invoice. ( Almost 2 years Left)

I have thrown/misplaced its original Box, But Have the box and packing material for same make (older monitor) so can pack it really well.

Unfortunately do realize risk while shipping, but just have a really hectic schedule that i would prefer shipping it over a pick up drop.

Accessories, Note the power cable was purchased separately , also this came with VGA Cable only

LOW BALLERS !! FATALITYYY!

Connected via vga

Connected via HDMI

Last edited:
Bump awaiting confirmation from 2 users[DOUBLEPOST=1432983649][/DOUBLEPOST]@Veepul Please Confirm,

@sato1986 If Veepul Backs out request you to confirm if you are intrested

@mrx264 If above three back out will confirm for you but you need to confirm it on post too

@c2quado Will Post pics asap, But can confirm for you only when above three backout.[DOUBLEPOST=1433011111][/DOUBLEPOST]On Hold for @sato1986, Payment Details sent

@Veepul sorry mate but shipping would eve been too high

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back