Dell SoundBar AS501-- a treat for your ultrasharps...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

Selling my Brand New Unused Dell Soundbar AS501

Expected Price is 1.5k shipped.

Images

Terms And Conditions:
1. Shipping Included.
2. Price is fixed please
3. DOA, 10 days Personal Warranty.
4. Can Trade with a 1TB HDD.

Bhai aap Dell ke stockist ho kya or brand conscious ?Anyways best of luck 4 ur sale.....................;-)

Neither a stockist nor brand conscious..

Way before i was looking for a Dell BH-200 and I found an amazing source.. (a dell dealer who keeps all free bees with him self and sell them later some times for discount and some times :) ..)
neways thanx for wishes

Whats the difference between AS501 and AX501 ? , AX501 is available on ebay at a cheaper price

Google it and get back if u found this working on ur U2311H.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

haider_up32 said:
Whats the difference between AS501 and AX501 ? , AX501 is available on ebay at a cheaper price
ax501 is black and as501 has silver facegril

Was thinking of checking for compatibility with a 2408WFP. :)

But not even DOA/Testing warranty? :(

If it's DOA or sounding faulty, how will buyer know if it was even OK before being shipped out? :(

BTW, how much is a new one with Dell warranty, if bought from Dell or their auth. retailers? :)

Okey Bikey, will provide testing warranty and DOA both but only to any of senior membersbut it shudnt be needed as its brand new pcs.

I mentioned this as I had really a bad experience with a newbie at TE.

Dont know abt warranty info. Pls google or call on toll free dell ...

will it hook up on my dell ST2410 , and can u please tell me ur source of purchase , and ebay listing possible or not ?

i think my monitor supports AX501PA , can u get me that one from ur source

Global Easy Buy

just found this , the listed price plus some GEB coupon and see the price , i m not lowballing here , but i was seriously looking for this since long time

If u read it carefully it states "LIKE NEW"

And its not about price its about availability. Still if its available I m sure its a good price. and about reviews I gave one to samkong u can ask him abt audio quality and all that.

Frankly speaking I never installed it even once. Thats the reason I referred samkong. will try to check it out and let u know..

REVIEW

Okey I got it installed on my U2407wfpb and it looks absolutely great..

Will write down in short here:-

Pros:-

space saving

looks

Cons:-

Not very good bass but still better than two speakers.

Audio is loud and crisp clear but u cant compare the bass with a woofer..

for a medium room sound is good.

BASS WAS A BIT BETTER WITH THE BLACK AX501.

In a whole i think its a good vfm for the quoted price, as I liked its looks and overall experience. Still its mounted on LCD and I m using it :) ..

But again I will revise its price and its now 1.5k+shippings at actuals or u can say 1600 shipped.

If u have any more questions then let me know..

xfer amount today and get it for 1.2k shipped.

Bump with price again reverted to same i.e 1.5k shipped..

Offer ended...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back