WTB Dell Ultrasharp 2312 or 2412

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
was interested in a Dell Ultrasharp monitor, 2312 or 2412 preferably in warranty. Please PM me your offer. I am from Navi Mumbai if that helps, I understand most people find it difficult to ship monitors.

Hi harry_houdini
Check the snapdeal site if you are comfortable dealing with them (extra 6% discount was ongoing when i last checked). I have ordered 2412 a few days back; expected shipping date is 12th June. so keeping my fingers crossed. My previous order at snapdeal for CM k380 cabinet did not go well.. I am from Navi Mumbai, as well.

Hi harry_houdini
Check the snapdeal site if you are comfortable dealing with them (extra 6% discount was ongoing when i last checked). I have ordered 2412 a few days back; expected shipping date is 12th June. so keeping my fingers crossed. My previous order at snapdeal for CM k380 cabinet did not go well.. I am from Navi Mumbai, as well.

Hi buddy, thanks for the reply. It seems the extra 6% discount is gone :( .
What happened to your previous order?. Well I ve never shopped with snapdeal so do not know how it is.

well.. they accepted the order.. did not ship on scheduled date; sent me an email that it will be shipped soon...by emails were replied by automated responses. Highly frustrating. So I called up the call-centre and understood that it is not in stock and probably not going to be in stock anytime soon.. probably the change in dollar prices have led to hording by the suppliers to earn some quick bucks.. I am planning to check the shops at Vashi Plaza today evening, if I can manage to come back from office ontime.:inpain:

well.. they accepted the order.. did not ship on scheduled date; sent me an email that it will be shipped soon...by emails were replied by automated responses. Highly frustrating. So I called up the call-centre and understood that it is not in stock and probably not going to be in stock anytime soon.. probably the change in dollar prices have led to hording by the suppliers to earn some quick bucks.. I am planning to check the shops at Vashi Plaza today evening, if I can manage to come back from office ontime.:inpain:

If you already don't know, beware of the pricing they tell u in Vashi plaza. Some shady shops always quote the price exclusive of Vat and then suddenly you find 6 % vat slapped on your face.
Ask them the price including Vat and also do please tell me what decision you took. Rupee is at an all time low and will continue to be so, no hopes at least for me. So I guess we have to move on with what is and will be.

Yes, Harry... Vashi Plaza is not the best place, but I couldn't not go to Lamington road et al in last 10 years.. i have no hopes on my time management skills :p
There are only two or three shops at Vashi Plaza i go to, like Gujaral Infotech (bit pricy, but old shop and reliable) and I am forgetting the name of the other one. Will update you.

CAM00219.jpeg
I am swiping the card as I am writing right now.:D

---added---
cost me 3500 all inclusive from Hari Om computers, which i thought was not bad:p.
finally i am getting close to end this puzzle called PC building.:lurking:

Just kidding, harry.
How can I sleep peacefully unless I unpack this...

Attachments

• 1371146103457.jpg
    1371146103457.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 1371146119122.jpg
    1371146119122.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 146
GM Harry.
I am very happy with the monitor. Go for it.:). The USB hub on the monitor also works great.

I would be getting the gfx card today.. got stuck with the corsair psi.. (snapdeal..:mad:). Will buy it from vashi plaza today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back