Dell Ultrasharp U2311H (Chennai) (IPS / 1920x1080 / DVI VGA DisplayPort)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Torch

Disciple
[SOLD] Dell Ultrasharp U2311H (IPS / 1920x1080 / DVI VGA DisplayPort)

Dell Ultrasharp U2311H
Price: Rs.9500/- plus shipping

Sold to SunnyBoi.

Reason for sale: Buying a 120Hz monitor.

Condition: No faulty pixels. No physical damage to casing & no scratches on screen. Slight unnoticeable smudges from use, visible only upon close inspection while switched off.

Warranty: 2 years warranty remaining. (Will locate the bill and post the exact date of purchase shortly)
Dell UltraSharp displays are designed for perfection in every pixel. In the event you discover even one bright, defective pixel during your limited hardware warranty period, we'll exchange your monitor at no cost to you.

Shipping: The box will weigh almost 10kg so please state the following information so that I can get a quotation for shipping charges.
1. Your address with PIN code.
2. Preferred shipping company.
3. Shipping method (Ground/Air). Air shipping costs will be prohibitive.
4. Whether you want it insured.

It's a heavy, fragile item so the buyer assumes the risk of shipping it. I would prefer for the buyer to arrange a local pickup from Chennai.

i am also interested. i am also from chennai. would like to visit your place personally to check the monitor. pmed you the same.

I just got pinged by someone else who contacted the seller first. This thing is as good as gone :p

As discussed, this is as good as gone :)

Torch, please PM payment details to SunnyBoi. He is picking up the monitor on Saturday :)

Sent from my MAtrix using T'talk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back