FS: Monitor and LCD Dell Ultrasharp U2515H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sub

Adept
Dell Ultrasharp U2515H - it's a 1440p professional monitor, with all the features you'd expect from the Ultrasharp line. It is factory calibrated, and I have verified a DeltaE of <2 with my Spectracal on Calman. Panel is in perfect condition, same max brightness as on day 1, no dead pixels or anything. (If there was, you can get it replaced under Dell Premium Panel guarantee)

Used for ~1 year, lying mostly unused for the last year+. I thought I'd use it as a dual-monitor with my newer 4K monitor, but it doesn't look like I have any use for it.

Local buyers from Mumbai only, payment accepted in Cash or Bitcoin. Please note that I don't have the box with me, but I have the invoice and a DP cable.

PS: I don't have the paper invoice, but I do have the e-invoice.

Attachments

• IMG_20180831_180040.jpg
    IMG_20180831_180040.jpg
    203.9 KB · Views: 468
  • IMG_20180831_181202.jpg
    IMG_20180831_181202.jpg
    162 KB · Views: 476
Last edited:
Dell Ultrasharp U2515H - it's a 1440p professional monitor, with all the features you'd expect from the Ultrasharp line. It is factory calibrated, and I have verified a DeltaE of <2 with my Spectracal on Calman. Panel is in perfect condition, same max brightness as on day 1, no dead pixels or anything. (If there was, you can get it replaced under Dell Premium Panel guarantee)

Used for ~1 year, lying mostly unused for the last year+. I thought I'd use it as a dual-monitor with my newer 4K monitor, but it doesn't look like I have any use for it.

Local buyers from Mumbai only, payment accepted in Cash or Bitcoin. Please note that I don't have the box with me, but I have the invoice and a DP cable.

PS: I don't have the paper invoice, but I do have the e-invoice.

YGPM. Mumbai based

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back