Dell USB Multimedia keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Black/Silver Dell Multimedia USB keyboard, with volume control jog dial and multimedia/browser shortcuts and wrist-rest pad. Also has 2 USB ports on the front of the keyboard, so acts as a USB hub!

Large Business: USB Enhanced Multimedia Keyboard for Select Dell Inspiron/ Latitude/ Precision Notebooks / OptiPlex/ Precision WorkStation Systems

(Those pics are from StormBlast's thread, but the price in his thread is incorrect. You guys can check up at Lamington as well as the dell site, the price of this keyboard is Rs.1500; and StormBlast luckily got his for 550 bucks back then as it was a pricing mistake on the part of his dealer!)

Reason for Sale - Im finding it a bit hard to get used to this KB layout as im used to my old Microsoft layout which was very different and unique. So, would like to sell this. Excellent build quality, and just a month old so still in warranty!
Mumbai buyers preferred, and price is slightly negotiable, so serious buyers may PM me. (Low-ballers will be reported!)

You have mentioned this is a USB keyboard. Is there a PS/2 adaptor available with it? I mainly want to use it as a USB keyboard since the PS/2 port on my machine isnt working anymore.

Oh, please put it on hold for me if possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back