Dell Vostro A840 at 25000rs only check out out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can some one confirm- does this come with 6 Cell Battery or 4 cell one ( that would be a total let down ! )
also plz. somebody post the weight of this lappy- have to take the decision fast.

colleague of mine wanted to place the order today and the authorization form they sent requires a company seal and stuff...

Any idea how to go about it

superczar said:
colleague of mine wanted to place the order today and the authorization form they sent requires a company seal and stuff...
Any idea how to go about it
I spoke to her too, you dont need any company seal, you just need to print the documents sent by her, sign on it, scan it and send it back to her.

Spacescreamer said:
If i am correct.. this model is pretty heavy as compared to the lappys u gen wd get.
Cant afford to carry it around like u wd want to. A friend has got the same model and i got his verdict the weight issue.

According to Dell Vostro? A840 Laptop (look in the Tech specs tab) its only 2.03kg with the 4 cell. That aint heavy right

Any other feedback on the lappy from your friend

hey the form brochure attached mentions a delivery charge of 750/- any idea if thats extra? And do try to figure out the 3 yr warranty.

Can someone post the whole quote?

It would be easy for the interested buyer to make the decision.

maxme said:
^ Thanks.

What is Rs 662 (Shipping charges?) ?
or shipping is extra?

662 is Next Business Day On site warranty .........

otherwise its carry-in warranty........IMHO........paying Rs. 662 extra for NBD on site is totally worth it.

The service center takes a minimum of 3 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back