Dell Vostro A840 at 25000rs only check out out .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesnt anyone get a quote from them with the detailed config?

The pdf attached is just a promo, get a quote it'l be valid for more days..

Excellent deal. Had checked it out last month when it was 29k never expected it to go to 25k. BTW its linux and no carry case free.

netwitx said:
would it be possible to upgrade the RAM without infringing the dell warranty?

iv got an inspiron, and in it you can easily unscrew the back and upgrade the ram and no it does not void the warranty. Guess the vostro should be the same.

@netwitx: RAM/HDD upgrades in all normal laptops are possible without voiding warranty AFAIK, except maybe some exotic machine like the air which may require opening up the whole unit.

@partymonger: PM me your mail ID if you want the quote, else if you are seriously interested, just call Dell up and have them send it to you. Sheesh, sheer laziness I tell you :bleh:
By the way, even the quote they are giving is ONLY valid till 31st March.
@soulfire: Nothing like that, Some vostros have webcams too :)

Party Monger said:
Why doesnt anyone get a quote from them with the detailed config?
The pdf attached is just a promo, get a quote it'l be valid for more days..

I don't think this will go beyond 31st March, in fact it will end a few days earlier coz Dell will be shut for a few days before 31st for the year-end closing. This offer is simply to get a decent turnover before the financial year ends.

pratzabrat said:
According to Dell Vostro? A840 Laptop (look in the Tech specs tab) its only 2.03kg with the 4 cell. That aint heavy right

Any other feedback on the lappy from your friend
I have used the laptop myself.. and believe me, it is not the best one to carry around.
But if u dont intend to do that, then this seems like a cracker of a deal.

Friend is satisfied with the performance.. if u want to know anything in particular, ask me and i ll get the answers.

techie_007 said:
@partymonger: PM me your mail ID if you want the quote, else if you are seriously interested, just call Dell up and have them send it to you. Sheesh, sheer laziness I tell you :bleh:

Forgot the difference between a person advising and a person needing help, techie?:p

Party Monger said:
Forgot the difference between a person advising and a person needing help, techie?:p

Nothing like that. Simple fact is you only need to shoot a mail to the email ID given to get all the info ;)

I got the final quote and documents which are asking for company seal and sign.

Will only sign do?

techie_007 said:
Nothing like that. Simple fact is you only need to shoot a mail to the email ID given to get all the info ;)

Are bhai, ppl were saying its valid til 30th so i sed why not get a quote as the quotes are generally valid for 30days..:cool2:

hey dude,even a eepc,hp mini ,etc which come without a dvd writer cost the same as dell vostro a840 . this price is amazing.
Just wanted to know how many people have booked it .

maxme said:
I got the final quote and documents which are asking for company seal and sign.

Will only sign do?

@kunathesarkar
Do clear the above.
Company seal if reqd could be a pain. :huh:

pratzabrat said:
@kunathesarkar
Do clear the above.
Company seal if reqd could be a pain. :huh:

NO COMPANY SEAL REQUIRED !

1) print the documents she mails you!

2) sign it!

3) scan it and mail it back to her!