Not open for further replies.

FaH33m

Analog Vibes
Skilled
Denon AH-D2000 headphones

DENON US | AH-D2000

Purchase date : July First week.

Condition:

Very well maintained.Single user.They look pretty much new.Very very minor scratches/blemishes on the cups noticeable only if you try to find it.Pleather pads in perfect condition as well. Check images for more details.Comes with original box.

Source of Purchase: Prisitne Note India.

Warranty Details: ~6 months warranty remaining .

Product Location: Navi Mumbai

Reason for sale : Upgrading .

Reviews :

Denon AH-D2000 - Sealed Headphones| HeadRoom Audio

My Short Denon AH-D2000 Review (Compared to HD650s) - Head-Fi.org Community

Denon D2000/D5000, MD2000/MD5000 Appreciation Thread! - Head-Fi.org Community

Price : 13,500 local pickup. 13,750 shipped

Open to sensible negotiations . Can provide return policy to known members :p . Also available combo deals with uDAC .

To make this more interesting . Any one who closes the deal before this weekend , will get a mystery IEM (worth 1k) free with the AH-D2000s.

Come on, this needs to go . Need some cash for my next purchase :bleh: .

PM me to workout the perfect deal for your next step into Audio Nirvana .

New one costs about 15.5k via ICC/GEB (no warranty) and 16.8k via Pristine Note.

Also these can be modded(*voids warranty) for better performance by upgrading the cable and performing some dampening + mods .

How To Build One Of The World's Finest Dynamic Headphones (markl Denon AH-D5000 Mods) - Head-Fi.org Community

I have ordered about ~3 mtrs of Mogami upgrade cables for these but won't be needing them , so incase the buyer wants I can provide the upgrade cables at a discounted price as well .

No low-balling please. Any queries , doubts , sensible negotiations to be done via PM only.

Snaps :

^ EMI - no :p

Cashback /Return Policy - Can work something out if I know you well :). I am very sure these wont disappoint anyone unless they hate bass :p These are easy to drive , have lot of fast and deep oomph bass which goes pretty low Good warm mids and amazing sparkle + detailing in treble . Soundstage is also one of the best among closed cans for the price. Right there with some of the more expensive cans in terms of overall detailing . Just a more fun representation of sound .Not for the analytic listeners.

Ah, tried these out when I was over at his place, absolutely awesome is what comes to mind. :p

Good luck selling it, I would've taken it but its like waay out of my budget. :ashamed:

Udit said:
15k for new & you are trying 14k??
Udit please dont crap my thread. 15k to 15.5k are quotes from ICC World . Mine is a local purchase not an KMD/ICC world . It comes with complete warranty of which more than 6 months is remaining .A new one with complete 1 yr warranty costs ~16.8k shipped via Pristine Note and 19.9k via Imagine stores . I feel I have priced it accordingly , if needed I can always negotiate on the price but you didn't have to post false info in my thread and try to crap it , especially when I have clearly mentioned if you have issues with pricing PM me :|.

FaH33m said:
Udit please dont crap my thread. 15k to 15.5k are quotes from ICC World . Mine is a local purchase not an KMD/ICC world . It comes with complete warranty of which more than 6 months is remaining .A new one with complete 1 yr warranty costs ~16.8k shipped via Pristine Note and 19.9k via Imagine stores . I feel I have priced it accordingly , if needed I can always negotiate on the price but you didn't have to post false info in my thread and try to crap it , especially when I have clearly mentioned if you have issues with pricing PM me :|.
ok I'm sorry

didn't know about it having local warranty

Ah so you are finally getting rid of the old can without trying out the new can ? :)

All the best with your sale. If this was my phone I would probably have to sell it a lot cheaper since I treat my stuff like crap. At least anyone can be rest assured he will be receiving a well kept headphone since I am seen they way you baby all your audio gear !

^ Hahahah yeah Ive given them all the love and care they needed. Look pretty much new like and yeah I don't think I will be shipping them out without comparing them side by side with the new cans for alteast 3-4 hrs using my new demo cd :D .

I know the new cans you are getting .It has arrived in Mumbai :p.

The news cans are a bit brighter and bass is much tighter.

^^ I am listening to his new cans right now. :p

Poor guy is probably worried about what condition his cans will be in once they reach him on 2nd ! :D (Especially after seeing the condition I have kept my HD650 in ! )

hahaha i know what cans they r!! but not spoiling the upgraditis thread coming up!!! will be lucky to hear em on the meet :) congrats faheem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back