Denon AH D2000 & Nuforce Udac 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Denon AH-D2000 Headphone

DENON US | AH-D2000

Original Purchase date : July First week.I bought it from FaH33m on Jan/2011

http://www.techenclave.com/video-and-audio-hardware/denon-ah-d2000-headphones-181564.html

Condition:

Very well maintained.They look pretty much new.Very very minor scratches/blemishes on the cups noticeable only if you try to find it.Pleather pads in perfect condition as well. Slight bend in 2 areas of the cable(U can see them in the 2nd and 7th Pics).

But no issues with the performance.Check images for more details.Comes with original box.

Warranty Details: 3 months warranty remaining .

Product Location: Tamilnadu

Reason for sale :Already Got Denon D5K+MS II as My BirthDay Gift.:)

Reviews :

My Short Denon AH-D2000 Review (Compared to HD650s) - Head-Fi.org Community

http://www.techenclave.com/audio-zone/denon-ah-d2000-vs-ah-d5000-183841.html

Price : 11.5K shipped

Nuforce Udac 2 Only 20 Days Old.

NuForce Icon uDAC-2

Bought it from Amazon.

Have original Box and USB cable.

For warranty u can contact Nuforce.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS: NEW Nuforce uDAC-2 with 24/96 - USB DAC AMP with line out and S/PDIF out - Head-Fi.org Community

Price : 6.5K Shipped

Bill not available for both the Products.

Combo Offer D2K +Udac 2 =17.5K Shipped

No Holding Business.

PM ur offers.

Woah ! Nice deal :D and D5000 + MS II should be killer .You might need an amp with it though as MS II doesn't have inbuilt amp and the DACs power might not be sufficient.

^Still i am waiting for the combo,it is on the way from US to India.(My friend bought them for me)

FaH33m : Suggestion needed for the purchase of amp.

Dare Devil said:
^Still i am waiting for the combo,it is on the way from US to India.(My friend bought them for me)

FaH33m : Suggestion needed for the purchase of amp.

Try it first without an amp. I heard the combo some time back and it had enough volume for my needs. However you might require a higher volume for some songs.

Dare Devil said:
Reason for sale :Already Got Denon D5K+MS II as My BirthDay Gift
You lucky bastard :p
Back then when I got your Pm for this, I'd have bought this had this been better with mids, anyways Best of luck for your sale. Free Bump :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back