WTB Denon D2000/ D5000/ D7000

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arjan

Disciple
As the title suggests, I'm looking to get a pair of these Denon headphones, preferably, the D5000 and D2000.
The headphones must be in good cosmetic condition, and should work flawlessly. If they have seen very less usage and are in stock condition, it will be even better!

I do own a few pair of premium headphones, and I'm satisfied with each one of them. However, I have seen so many people on Head-fi and other fora claiming the Denon DX000 series to be one of the best closed-back headphones... So, I got to try them, to see for myself, what the fuss is all about!

Now, as you know these headphone models from Denon have been discontinued. So, their prices have skyrocketed since then.
So, I would like to deal with only those kind-hearted gentlemen, who are willing to offer these headphones at a reasonable price, keeping in mind what you bought them for...

I can offer cash.... or some of my equipment- IEMs, DAP, etc.... and friendship!:happy:

Thanks for looking.

Cheers
Arjan

Last edited:
I have d2000 with me, used only a few times may be 10-15 times at most with 15 mins usage each time. If interested pm me.

Last edited:
u guys need to pm @FaH33m and offer him a price he cannot refuse! hhahahaha

heehe Ive already come across such offers from head-fi for the modded D5000 , right upto 450-500$ , yet it used to get difficult to part with the D5K but with so many headphones in collection now , I may finally think of letting go the D5000.

I would have made an offer for your modded D5k, but the thing is that now I'm trying to find a stock one.
I would like to modify the D5k myself, just like I'm modding the D2k...as I find the process more satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back