Budget 21-30k Desktop Upgrade - Core Components

Do you mean that I need to get a better Cooler Master case? I do not think I will bother about an upgrade to the case for the time being. Wallet's light.

No yaar!! He meant that you can do better cable management to further improve air flow inside the cabinet.

Also, congrats on the RIG buy. How does it hold up to your expectations?

Thanks!
Sorry. New to this lingo.
I don't like it either. Its the guy in the shop who bundled everything together and put a tie around it. IS there a way to do it ? Or should I just move everything to the front of the case so that it just gets hidden?

---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:39 PM ----------

No yaar!! He meant that you can do better cable management to further improve air flow inside the cabinet.

Also, congrats on the RIG buy. How does it hold up to your expectations?

Will look into how to improve that.

As for the performance, I am very happy. I can view the RAW files instantly and not wait for it to render like earlier.
And having moved from the IDE era to SATA (finally), I am just so happy that everything, including things like copying, happens so fast. Thanks for the help.

Nopes i meant you can do a good cable management in your cabinet,Just google CM 431 cable management and you'll get an idea about how to do it.
Do you mean that I need to get a better Cooler Master case? I do not think I will bother about an upgrade to the case for the time being. Wallet's light.

ALPHA17 - I went through the BIT Tech site and I have what they call as Braided cables. All the cables in a black net kind of thing. So I need to actually look at hiding them more than anything else now.
RageZone - These people say that for effective Cable management, a modular PSU is the most important thing. Now that I dont have one of those, I think again that hiding them out of view is what I should concentrate upon more than anything else.

Do these cables need airflow over them? Do they heat up also?

Do these cables need airflow over them? Do they heat up also?

No cables do not heat up, also you can stash them in the back to get all the clutter out of the way so air can hit the components with fewer obstacles in the way.

You do not need to braid your cables but, you can keep them in order using zip-ties [so they are not unleashed inside your cabinet like an octopus].

If someone is following this build, I qould suggest to go with the suggestions of SSD or WD Black hard disks. This is the only thing that is dragging the whole machine's Experience Index down.
WindowsExperienceIndex.jpg

How ever no problem while working.

If someone is following this build, I qould suggest to go with the suggestions of SSD or WD Black hard disks. This is the only thing that is dragging the whole machine's Experience Index down.

No electro-mechanical hard drive will be able to break the 5.9 points barrier [Windows Experience Index is also a poor benchmark], only option is an SSD and those are just to expensive to recommend in a budget of even ~60000/-.

Hope you enjoy the RIG, Cheerio!!

Back