Adept
GPdWh3Y.jpg

Platforms: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC

Genre: MMO First-person shooter

Release: September 8, 2017

Developer: Bungie

Publisher: Activision

https://www.destinythegame.com/

Any news on whether it is region locked or not ?
If no then i will just make a new Argentina account.

Hmm, this we have to wait and see. Usually Blizzard games are not hard region locked. However, Destiny 2 is an Activision game sold through the Blizzard store, and Activision does indeed region lock their games on Steam.

Downloading it. Played the PS4 beta, it was ok, want to see PC performance.[DOUBLEPOST=1504041050][/DOUBLEPOST]Completed the prologue and the Inverted Spire Strike. High Settings preset, SMAA, 4k runs at 58-62 fps. Pretty good performance.

Last edited:
I tried it today. Played it through half way.
Came back and tried and had to start from the beginning again.
Seems like there is no save option.
Ran pretty smooth on my machine too (i7 - 2600k 8GB, GTX770 2G) Graphics was also pretty nice.
Gunplay was smooth and felt nice. Played about 1 hour and it was good.
At once instance there was a seamless transition from solo mission to 3 player co-op mission.
It was done very well.

Optimization is really good.
Not MGSV or DOOM level but still really good like titanfall 2.
Im running it in my old hd 7970 and i still manage 50+ fps on high-mid settings.
Competed both campaign and that co-op mission and liked the game a lot.
I wanted to play destiny 3 years ago and now i finally can.
I read that they have improved from first one and gave people what they wanted not sure what.
I think that price is still a big problem and i won't be getting it for more than 2500.

Price will not come down at least for now. Maybe in 2018 we might see some sales. There might be some retailer offering a special discount, will have to keep a lookout for those.

2 key things I have already noticed from other reviews too
1. The main campaign is short.
2. The expansion pass

When a game has already planned for the expansion pass before the main game release you know the main game is missing elements they wanted to put it but broke off to make expansions. Not having played destiny 1, i cant compare it to predecessor.

Back