Did any one get Call or Text from Country Club

Fenix

Radhey Krishan
Skilled
I dont know if it is true or not. But here is how the story goes.

I get a text from +919211206754 at 10.05 am - Congrats "AIRTEL CUSTOMER " U have slected for 6N/7D free holidays at Country Club resorts. Kindly collect ur voucher worth Rs 25000 . For more details call back.

Now,i did not call the number and was working as usual,then got a call from the same number . Where this rep said this is for 30 chosen people in Chandigarh,ask mine and my wife details and the car i drive . Ofcourse i did not give correct details and he said that i need not pay for anything at all. He said its a promotion kind of thing that they are doing. Then he ended the call saying there will be a registration code given to me by his Manager . The vouchers will be distributed at HOTEL AROMA between 4.30pm to 5.30pm today . So i called them after this conversation ended and the concierge guy confirmed about this event being true. Now what to do guys,i sense some catch here.

**Message has been typed as it is,even typed the spelling errors**

scam scam scam alert :p

just say you don't have a car today since its on service, please send someone to pickup, also say you move only in premium cars like BMW, Merc , Audi, :p

I dont fill any Lucky draw coupons,he said that its for Airtel customers . LOL. 30 chosen from 1 lakh people in Chandigarh.

So i finally went with my Wife. They actually gave me the 25000 voucher but its only for stay for 6D 7N in India and valid only from Feb 2015 to Sept 2015 . Does not include Food and Taxes etc.

So i finally went with my Wife. They actually gave me the 25000 voucher but its only for stay for 6D 7N in India and valid only from Feb 2015 to Sept 2015 . Does not include Food and Taxes etc.

They are not a scam but just like other time-sharing holiday companies like Club Mahindra. Usually these 1 week free stays are provided when you join but I guess they really need new customers so providing them without the condition of joining first.

Yeah,but we dont prefer it. Dont want to be bound by it. One week in a year is less when you can go on vacation for more than once. But it was good overall, might consider it.

4ZP1IDu.jpeg

Actually,these guys just opened up in Chandigarh and it was there Office where we went. It was okay experience and what else can i say. Though will never become a member of any club be it this or Mahindra or any else.

Guys, I have in fact availed their free holiday voucher, and it's a wonderful trip.

Just make sure, when you go to collect the voucher, don't opt for any membership - how hard they press. Just get the voucher and then enjoy your vacation.

Back