Digisol DG-WN3300N wifi adapter, very very slow internet speek and frequest disconnect on Win 10

Skyh3ck

Adept
Hello

I have a home desktop system with Pentium G4560- 4Gb RAM and Windows 10

I am Digisol DG-WN3300N wifi adapter to connect to pc, earlier on Windows 7 and 8 it used to work fine and with good speen, also on Windows 10 it worked fine.

But lately it started giving problem, not frequently it keeps disconnecting, i tried to install the previous driver, but same problem.

Now the main problem is when i turn on my phones data and connect wifi with mobile hotspot. it works very fast. but on on wifi router the dongle is not picking up any good speed.\

Please suggest wwhy this is happening, how can i fix this.

Thanks

Now the main problem is when i turn on my phones data and connect wifi with mobile hotspot. it works very fast. but on on wifi router the dongle is not picking up any good speed.\

Very much possible your phone's hotspot is near Digisol receiver whereas router is at distance. Try plugging in Digisol adapter in such a way that it is in better sight of router than it is right now. This can be achieved with plugging it in front USB slots (if line of sight is clearer here) or using USB extension cable.

Back