Disaster with Flipkart

Ok, so the replacement just got delivered today, I actually asked for a free dos version and the one that came is with Ubuntu, will there be any warranty issues if I accept it and install Windows.

This will start happening more and more now after the govt decision to restrict sales by online companies on their platforms. Most online places will become like eBay clones. Even getting money back for fraudulent cases will become a nightmare. Why would Amazon or FK spend money on cc gateways or spending money on their own courier service or other stuff when they can't sell on their own? Even if they do spend, it wont be much and we will see service levels drop a lot. Nice way to destroy the Indian online marketplace GOI.
With Walmart taking over flipkart and the elections around the corner It is time for lobbying and most probably a conclusion might be reached in favor of Flipkart/Amazon when $$ changes over election expenses.

In my case, now they have blocked my account for reselling. They seem to have some automated response system, and they keep repeating the same stupi message.

Ordered this gaming laptop yesterday. Let's see if they deliver a defective product or genuine

upload_2019-1-23_9-26-15.png

Attachments

• upload_2019-1-23_9-24-15.png
    upload_2019-1-23_9-24-15.png
    159.2 KB · Views: 133
How do they figure out someone is 'reselling'?

Easy. All they are looking at is someone ordering to multiple addresses. Like mine, which is because we have got a new house in Pune, and I was sending the items to my relatives place, who stays nearby, since the house was going for finishing touches.

Easy. All they are looking at is someone ordering to multiple addresses. Like mine, which is because we have got a new house in Pune, and I was sending the items to my relatives place, who stays nearby, since the house was going for finishing touches.

But in my fk account, I have 5 addresses.
Have purchased for relatives/friends in past.
Never faced any such issue.

Wtf is that? Never imagined this would happen with fk that too with packing appearing so intact. Shocking like hell.

I always do video recording while unboxing but normally would take fk and Amazon for granted for these things not to happen.

Actually, its not that difficult to unseal and reseal these things. Source - our sister company is basically a R&D company, which designs tamper proof stuff.

it is definitely fake video check the 4.40 mirror where they swap the box without let the camera focus it well

as the delivery boy and idiot women want to prove flipkart company as fraud, since they don't like to deal with online business which hurt small retailer for lower margin cost..

it is definitely fake video check the 4.40 mirror where they swap the box without let the camera focus it well

as the delivery boy and idiot women want to prove flipkart company as fraud, since they don't like to deal with online business which hurt small retailer for lower margin cost..

It's not like it can't happen at all is it? When I was a kid, I purchased a Tekken 3 DVD in the late 90s from a small shop only to find out after reaching home that the DVD box was empty. Scammers are everywhere

Ordered this gaming laptop yesterday. Let's see if they deliver a defective product or genuine

View attachment 78456
take a video without fail[DOUBLEPOST=1548417560][/DOUBLEPOST]
Actually, its not that difficult to unseal and reseal these things. Source - our sister company is basically a R&D company, which designs tamper proof stuff.
The phone I got recently from amazon came in an amazing tamperproof packaging with instructions to open it before the courier guy. I think these new packages are pretty hard to tamper with?

Back