Disection'O Windows..

Check Out These From... http://www.annoyances.org/
More Tweaks Here...

http://www.tweak3d.net/tweak/

Yo,

dats a long list of links.....
will take some time ta go through all.....

nonetheless, i am sure they are quite good.......

and i would like ta say......
Great Effort.......Keep it Up.

8)

[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]You've Read The Subject...
Modify these registry settings:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\ Services\Dnscache\Parameters]

"CacheHashTableBucketSize"=dword:00000001

"CacheHashTableSize"=dword:00000180

"MaxCacheEntryTtlLimit"=dword:0000fa00

"MaxSOACacheEntryTtlLimit"=dword:0000012d

OR
Download: Registry File
Source: TLab404
I Dunno If It Wud Make Noticable Change... :S

[/font]

I wouldn't be too quick with making changes to those DNS settings. MS optimizes them for the common case - and unless you're not sure you're not part of that common case, I would advise not touching them.

Think about this - if they had an option of making it faster, wouldn't they have made it faster by default?

- Sriram Krishnan

sriram_2001 said:
I wouldn't be too quick with making changes to those DNS settings. MS optimizes them for the common case - and unless you're not sure you're not part of that common case, I would advise not touching them.

Think about this - if they had an option of making it faster, wouldn't they have made it faster by default?

- Sriram Krishnan

If it's not broke, why fix it???

Still sometimes it's fun to see the tweaks u applied have broken ur windows and feeling totally helpless and invariably leading to a complete re-install. Happened a lot.

Anyway its fun, keep up the gud work

Still sometimes it's fun to see the tweaks u applied have broken ur windows and feeling totally helpless and invariably leading to a complete re-install. Happened a lot.

Hey..thts fun for u?? :O :O Infact,for me,those r the times when i feel like kickin my own butt for tinkering wid a completely gud system....and having to reinstall truckloads of software again and again.... yawn...too lazy to go into all tht trouble... :p

Back