Diwaili Portable Music offer - Xmini Speakers at unbelievable prices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems so , cause today my sister was home , and she founded my mini max amazing , so she paired them with her HD2 and result was WOW . she immediately asked me to get one .

I searched on ebay , and found the deal .

Although the seller has mentioned that they are with bill and warranty , i have still dropped a question regarding authenticity and all .

Expecting a reply soon .

P.S - The seller has absolutely 100% feedback on eBay .

Yea I noticed, in that case I'll ask SMC for a refund. Too much off a difference, forget using a coupon and getting addittional 150 off :(
I hope he replies soo, though these guys have really goods pricing, have bought stuff from his outlet.

^ I think you should update your first post to avoid confusion. You have mentioned x-mini max one (not 2). The photo and link also point to x-mini max one.

Yea, when I checked the link it directed me to te max mini 1 link. Even though its kinda my fault, i couldve done with the one too, but now that Ive ordered, Ill go with the Mini 2 :) Waiting for SMC to send them babies home :)

Received mine. Seems to have good sound quality.

Query: if I lose this cable :ashamed:, Can I just jack into these using a 3.5mm cable?

techie_007 said:
Received mine. Seems to have good sound quality.

Query: if I lose this cable :ashamed:, Can I just jack into these using a 3.5mm cable?

Yes you can use a regular 3.5 mm cable
vercetti said:
I haven't yet heard back from SMC yet:(

How did u guys order?
PM is the best route as suggested :)

I hope something wrong in your site, I couldn't Login your site from IE & Firefox even after a password reset.

Anyway I need one X MINI MAX-II, Please PM me your account details.

Paid for one X-MINI MAX II and order no is 1143. Expecting "NOT" to receive the item by "SteelCity courier" like my previous order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back