DIY : Embedded Hybrid Headphone Amplifier (EHHA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not anubhav since he is in the same city.

amarbir, might be , cause he was very much interested in the Amp before.

UDIT , waas also looking for amps .

Amp received. Thanks again, the whole deal happened quite fast. The packing was fantastic too. Everything went off well, stuck to the procedure in your last PM. Trader feedback left.

Ah !!! The elusive amp owner is finally unmasked ! :p

Welcome to the EHHA club. :D

So do let us know how the amp sounds. I am absolutely in love with it !

Ritvik said:
Amp received. Thanks again, the whole deal happened quite fast. The packing was fantastic too. Everything went off well, stuck to the procedure in your last PM. Trader feedback left.
WTF , !!

how do you expect us to guess the buyer if you are also the one guessing :S

I was 99% certain it was santosh.

Congrats :|

titana said:
Great news !

The Blue Dart guys had me worried by putting that delayed message.
Yeah me too, called customer care and they said I'd get it tomorrow. Got a call about half an hour later from the delivery guy asking for directions. :)

BF1983 said:
Ah !!! The elusive amp owner is finally unmasked ! :p

Welcome to the EHHA club. :D

So do let us know how the amp sounds. I am absolutely in love with it !

Thanks, I don't have any headphones here so can't try it out right now. You'll see a "suggest a headphone" thread soon enough!

abbis said:
Oh, it was you Ritvik.....

Are you taking it with you?

Yeah, can't live with just IEMs I'm afraid. :(

strategy said:
WTF , !!

how do you expect us to guess the buyer if you are also the one guessing :S

I was 99% certain it was santosh.

Congrats :|

@titana: Dude.......can't believe i missed this thread. I haven't seen TE's Member's market since months and its been a huge loss. Lemme know titana if your building another one. I am surely interested.

@ritvik: I am meeting you this weekend if your free.

I'm still in India! Should be back on Saturday though. The amp might come with a friend if I've got too much stuff to carry. In any case Metalspree is coming on the 24th isn't he? The amp will be here before then for certain.

Ritvik said:
I'm still in India! Should be back on Saturday though. The amp might come with a friend if I've got too much stuff to carry. In any case Metalspree is coming on the 24th isn't he? The amp will be here before then for certain.
This is one very very very sensible buy of urs !!

U will enjoy it with just any can , u plan to buy in near future .

I would have surely bought this AMP , even knew about its sale , even before it was put on TE , but sadly , i am having less time these days to give to my audio love :(

Well , big hearty congrats to you for this purchase of yours .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back