DO: 3M Microfibre Cloth for Electronics 12" X 14" - IN STOCK

3M Microfiber Electronics Cloth White 12" x 14" (32cm x 36cm) - IN STOCK

3mre1.jpg

Price = Rs. 250/- + shipping

Shipping by itself
Mumbai = Rs. 10 (by courier only...no COD for single item)
Elsewhere = Rs. 30

Shipping combined with any other item from any of my other GO's = FREE

Product Overview
Machine-washable, microfiber electronic cleaning cloth.Keep your electronic devices free from dust and smudges without having to worry about harming them in the process. These microfiber clothes clean computers, monitors, TV screens, VCRs, CD and DVD players Âand does so safely.

85% polyester
15% nylon

Product Features

• Unique 3M micro-ribbon fibers lift dust and oils from surfaces without the use of chemicals.
  • Ideal for computers and monitors, TV screens, VCRs, CD players, camera lenses, microscopes and other delicate surfaces.
  • Saves money. The cloth is reusable and machine washable hundreds of times, and there is no need to buy special polishes or premoistened wipes.
    Non-scratching, non-linting.

Specifications:
# Application: CD, DVD, Computers, Monitors, Screens
# Color(s): White
# Dirt Type: Dust, Smudges
# Width: 12 in (32 cms)
# Length: 14 in (36 cms)
# Material(s): Cloth
# Number of Towels/Wipes Per Container: 1
# Post-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
# Pre-Consumer Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
# Recycled Comments: N/A
# Total Recycled Content Percent: 0 %
# Towels/Wipes Special Features: No Harmful Chemicals, Machine Washable

DriftKingNT said:
How much will it for me cost including shipping to aurangabad.

If I am shipping only the microfiber cloth to you then the shipping is Rs. 30
If you are combining the microfiber cloth with any other item that I am selling then only the shipping of that item will be considered and the shipping of the cloth would be FREE.

is this any good for lcd monitors.. ive noticed a small smudge on it and was looking for something like this to clean it up.. plz let me knw and ill transfer my money...

thanks

The micro fibre colth is also available in Big bazar. It costs 70 Rs/-. It's not as big as KMD's but it not that small as well and the price difference is considerable. The size is 205mm * 205mm.

I bought it from Big Bazar Noida.

anupamsinha said:
The micro fibre colth is also available in Big bazar. It costs 70 Rs/-. It's not as big as KMD's but it not that small as well and the price difference is considerable. The size is 205mm * 205mm.

I bought it from Big Bazar Noida.

I recently went to 3 Malls even Big Bazaar but couldn't find those. Anywhere you can get them in Mumbai?

If I go to Big bazaar I can look for them. It's not as big as KMD, It's around 8'' * 8'' and is by Scoth Brite (A brand by 3M). PM me incase you want one. The MRP was 70 Rs. I don't remember if Big Bazaar also applied some discount on it or not.

Guys, the BigBazaar stuff is inferior. I got a set from there for 39/-. A 3M product is definitely going to be superior - far superior to this rag.

Doc Holliday said:
Guys, the BigBazaar stuff is inferior. I got a set from there for 39/-. A 3M product is definitely going to be superior - far superior to this rag.

It's not Big Bazaar stuff we are talking about. It's Scoth Brite (3M) stuff. So, I guess there should be no quality difference as both are 3M.

anupamsinha said:
If I go to Big bazaar I can look for them. It's not as big as KMD, It's around 8'' * 8'' and is by Scoth Brite (A brand by 3M). PM me incase you want one. The MRP was 70 Rs. I don't remember if Big Bazaar also applied some discount on it or not.

Am in Mumbai buddy. I see that you are up in the North somewhere :p

I assume since it can be used on Camera Lenses I can also clean my Specs/Glasses with it right?

KMD please confirm so I can proceed.

Also, I find that the Product Features you have mentioned are for this PRODUCT

Are both the products same? I also find the exact product mentioned above on Amazon.

Back