DO - Cheapest 120mm Led Case Fan!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey just wanted to ask....how loud are these....if they are not very loud I need 7 of these.....

Goto the first page for the tech specs...

Is this fan available in a single color like blue or green or does it have all the colors together??

Well i really donno it would be grt if u do some research or ask around for the same so that ur doubt could be cleared

Thanks to all who clears the same for him

ronnie_gogs said:
Hey just wanted to ask....how loud are these....if they are not very loud I need 7 of these.....

ronnie_gogs said:
they create a annoying whinny noise @12v but if are willing to undervolt them then u cant really complain..

build quailty is also pathetic in comparison to GT 120mm fan but unless we are getting yateloons from petrastechshop there is nothing to complain...;)

mr47 said:
70CFM + Led in Rs.185
what more do you want matte finish?

I was just asking abt the sound ....jeez....... specs mean nothing compared to actual user experience....

maybe u freakin like to buy stuff without even asking .....not me.....:mad:

dont get upset sweety

i hav 2 of these they do a fine job, but a lil buzzing sound if ur in close proximity. Cut out a mouse pad and use it for noise damping.

mr47 said:
dont get upset sweety

i hav 2 of these they do a fine job, but a lil buzzing sound if ur in close proximity. Cut out a mouse pad and use it for noise damping.

guess work pressure got to me.... ;)
thnx....
Well I need to get lots of fans and I am on a tight budget....

Also I have a 57db Vantec tordano which I am fed up with because of the noise....hence was asking....

Mate i am interested in 3 fans.by the way which one is better Amigo or GlacialTech?do give me your a/c details.thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back