DO: Monoprice Cables

Status
Not open for further replies.
KMd i havnt recived any updates on this. CAn you please update the thread. I mean even if its delayed can you please put up a tentative date or so?

apextwin146 said:
^ Orders were recieved by his New York Office around 8-9 days back. Back then He said it would be here within 7 days.
I have msged him today again for a status update lets see.
I asked him for latest status & as per his reply, it will take 6-7 days more due to some delay in shipping.
The reply was received on 15-july.

I really don't want order to continue with the GO. KMD, please cancel my order and refund the money. The lack of response is totally unacceptable - six weeks after I have paid for the order, there is no update, no progress, and no cables. I'm afraid that the entire goodwill I had for a dealer like KMD on all my previous orders has got wiped out with the lackadaisical approach on this GO. When paying I was told it would take two weeks, four went by and now 6, and the man has not even posted in the thread again. I cannot understand why he would access the site regularly (last access was yesterday) and not update paying customers. Thanks for the deal, but I will now manage my purchases locally. Mods, please look into the matter and ensure I am refunded my cash. I would like to close this sordid episode.

yea i have been patient too but this is unacceptable from a reputed dealer on TE, no updates regarding the delay either on this thread.

I called KMD just now & spoke to Rajeev. I asked for update on the arrival of cables.
He was not aware of the latest status but assured me that I will get a reply through PM.
Also asked him to update this thread with latest status.

I'm really past caring, honestly. This is completely unexpected, and there is still no update - it would seem that KMd is simply not bothered about the order anymore, so nor am I. I now expect the mods to step in and resolve the issue, I have reported the thread for sloppy dealer behaviour, and I expect a refund.

This kind of indifference was least expected out of a Dealer of KMD repute. I have sent him atleast 3 different pms asking for the status of this GO. No reply. Incase he is facing some issues then atleast mention it here or provide some ETA.
I have given up on this now. I will check this thread incase a refund is initiated .

cranky said:
I'm really past caring, honestly. This is completely unexpected, and there is still no update - it would seem that KMd is simply not bothered about the order anymore, so nor am I. I now expect the mods to step in and resolve the issue, I have reported the thread for sloppy dealer behaviour, and I expect a refund.
I sympathise with you but I honestly don't think mods can do anything here other than contacting him and asking him for the response which is what apex just did. Tarun is mostly unavailable on the phone. About time he employs a bunch of guys to support the cause.

i am waiting for my refund . i deposited the money on time but KMD said later your amount will be refunded without giving any reasons .

@Des - he has been appointed a dealer and that brings with it certain responsibilities. It's not a member-led GO, and I for one think a dealer would pay more attention to a mod asking for info than a regular user or customer.

I am worried because he was a dealer here long before the dealer system was initiated, and in all my previous deals the transaction has been spotless, even those conducted off TE over email. I have since lost his email ID, or I would have contacted him over email. I don't understand why he would suddenly drop the ball and disappear.

Though I am not accusing him of anything, it is time for a mod to step in and begin asking some questions. What worries me even more is that I have reported the thread to the mods and there seems to be complete inaction from them, or a lack of updates even from their end if they have initiated any action.

There is hard cash involved in this transaction, I am surprised no one is bothered. I am invested and have already paid up, hence the angst - my money has disappeared as of now. I would definitely like it back - we are still within a polite timeframe, but if it drags on too long I won't have any option other than official recourse.

^^
OMG....you are the 2nd one with 4k...fast was kuki with 5k.

I agree 4k is too much if it disappear like this...Hope KMD will mange to deliver the product in the time frame, he is best one to trust here.

Wish luck to KMD and You.

cranky said:
What worries me even more is that I have reported the thread to the mods and there seems to be complete inaction from them, or a lack of updates even from their end if they have initiated any action.
I have lost my faith in the them as well - I do not want to talk of that here. Anyways like I posted before, they can hardly initiate something from their end.

All the members can do now is to wait for Tarun to respond. I'm sure he will given that his inbox must have been flooded with refund requests.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back