Other Do oleophobic screen guards work ?

Ah no wonder. A friend had a glass installed on his S7E, it was so bad, he promptly removed it. 1500 wasted

how durable is it ? do you recommend ? does it cover the side panel also where the buttons are ? easy to apply at home ?
very durable , hasent come out even with cases
check this https://d2i5z121szxulh.cloudfront.n...y_S7_Edge_Maximum_Protection.jpg?t=1495601482
covers all sides but not where buttons are
application is easy if you have done wet install before which you would have surely done as tempered are new thing
no bubbles depends on install finesse .
Matte finish or clear depends on choice . taken matte but feel should have taken clear as my usage in peak sun is very less . Using at home or in evenings gives that Matte finish which i am not liking

Had ordered Spigen curved crystal 25 days back from ebay india
got it now from ibhejo
has 3 front curved screen protector . No wet install method required as glue is already there on them . these are not tempered
pics
20170727_120211.jpg 20170727_120218.jpg 20170727_120319.jpg 20170727_120337.jpg

I ordered that full protection cover from gadget shieldz. Having using phone without any screenguard fr past week i must say this anti fingerprint thing on s7 is great. No smudges all day with same use while with tempered glass i could see smudges within a few touches.[DOUBLEPOST=1501328316][/DOUBLEPOST]DIN KnOW ONE NEEDS SURGEON LEVEL SKILLS TO INSTALL THIS GADGETSHIELDZ LAMINAATIONS . i think i have messed up the back cover fullyy with it resembling the moon craters right now with ll the bubbles etc. lets see if it improves in 1-2 days as the pack says.[DOUBLEPOST=1501333731][/DOUBLEPOST]Looks worse in real. Should i try peeling and sticking it again? I guess dust got inside maybe

Attachments

• 20170729_182755.jpg
    20170729_182755.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 175
Last edited:
Tried fixing and now fukkd up the front. Can i wash it with water to remove dust particles ? 799 rs down the drain it seems
not down the drain
take it out
use soap water again
all bubbles go away in 48/72 hours . I had a bubble of size 3mm . After 72 hours just presses it with my hand
Dont have a single bubble now

not down the drain
take it out
use soap water again
all bubbles go away in 48/72 hours . I had a bubble of size 3mm . After 72 hours just presses it with my hand
Dont have a single bubble now
Will try with liquid soap. It also has dust kinda specs betwwen the bubbles

yes , need to remove dust specs
bubbles are not a problem , they vanish in 72 hors
Soap did not work. Those dust kinda particles spread evwrywhwre and din come off. Guard also now hazy. Now its well and truly gone. Anyway atleast the back is decent and side parts are ok. I just need a front screen guard that fully covers and is cheap now

Back