DO : Tagan TG500-U37 and TG600-U37 (Max Power Upto 600W/700W), VX450 - 4050/- Best Pr

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheITWares

Skilled
logojb3.png

u37dv0.jpg

Specs -

‧ Compliant with ATX12V Ver.2.2 and downward versions.
‧ 230VAC Input Voltage only
‧ Active Power Factor Correction (PF) > 0.95 at full load.
‧ TAGAN Stone Rock support Maximum Efficiency of 83% means power supply produces less heat and emits less noise. An economical and ecological solution.
‧ Two independent +12V rails provide different devices individual power thus making the system stable.
‧ Universal motherboard compatibility due to 20+4 pin main power as well as 4-pin & 8-pin +12V power connectors.
‧ 6Pin & 6+2Pin PCI Express connectors support NVIDIA SLI and ATI Crossfire graphic cards.
‧ Total 10 IDE and SATA hard disk connectors available for top usage.
‧ Thermal fan control automatically adjusts fan speed thus controlling the temperature inside the power supply. (Fan speeds up when temperature rises.)
‧ Internal OVP (Over Voltage Protection) and OCP (Over Current Protection) functions help to eliminate sudden power surge which cause damages to peripherals.

tagan600sepcsbd3.jpg

Tagan TG500-U37 (Max Power Upto 600W) - 3475/- + Shipping
Tagan TG600-U37 (Max Power Upto 700W) - 4150/- + Shipping

We also have

Corsair VX450 - 4000/- + Shipping

Maximum Efficiency for TG-500 U37 of upto 83%
- View attachment 6333

Maximum Efficiency for TG-600 U37 of upto 83%
- View attachment 6439

Manufactures Links stating 83% Efficiency - Abertek Taiwan Abertek Taiwan

Specs for Tagan TG600-U37 (Max Power Upto 700W) - View attachment 6413

Warranty Information

2 Years All India Warranty.
Shipping Details -

Mumbai - - Rs. 50

Outside Mumbai - - Rs. 150

Payment Options - Online Transfer, Cash Deposit, DD to ICICI Bank A/c or HDFC Bank A/c

Order Placement -

PM me with your details like.

Full Name
Shipping Address with Landmark
Contact No. (Mobile No. preferred)
Email address

Add me on - Gmail or Yahoo ---> Click Here!!

Thank You.

Attachments

• Efficiency report_TG500-U37-1.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 386
  • Efficiency report_TG600-U37-1.pdf
    18.1 KB · Views: 403
Ok Everything is Edited correctly now :)

Best Part - It has 6pin and 6+2 pin for Sli and Crossfire and also 24+4+8 pin for Mobo

PS - Mods please delete the above unrelated posts :)

Nice....you can only expect my order next month though.....

p.s. is this better than vx450??

+1 to the above query.. Since the VX 450W is out of stock is this sufficient for a GTX 260?

All CM Extreme Series PSU's have similar efficiency. Moreover TAGAN is ATX V2.2 with 6 and 6+2 pin connectors for SLI and Crossfire along with 24+4+8 for the Mobo. Also supports APFC and almost all models of graphic cards. What do you expect at this price point ? a 80% certified PSU ? Then what will happen to the costlier models ?

can we have "the great india psu comparison" thread .

ofcourse with the price and usage in non-geeky language.

I dont understand 12v etc but i do play GTA IV.

^^

damn..missed this ..

yesterday i got the vx 450 probably the last piece in mumbai....found this at prime for 4.1 ks

Comments in this post have no bearing on the quality/goodness/beefiness of the product for sale here and are spoken in general.

Read and comprehend at your own risk.

The author of this post accepts no responsibility for anyone else's action/inaction on the same.:)

---------------------------------------------------------------------

TheITWares said:
Yes everything will work on this

All single Cards will work upto GTX 295!!

And above all this is Tagan!!

TheITWares said:
All CM Extreme Series PSU's have similar efficiency. Moreover TAGAN is ATX V2.2 with 6 and 6+2 pin connectors for SLI and Crossfire along with 24+4+8 for the Mobo. Also supports APFC and almost all models of graphic cards. What do you expect at this price point ? a 80% certified PSU ? Then what will happen to the costlier models ?

Can someone PLEASE post the specs/ratings chart for this? :cool2:

What are the amps available on individual rails? :)

So that all our esteemed and knowledgable members can take a call on this before they buy one or suggest to someone else. :)
Since the seller happened to stress on the fact that this is a Tagan, it's all the more important for the ratings.

AFAIK- not mentioning or missing out on that (esp on their website) is a Tagan specialty?

That's like buying a pair of jeans blindly w/o checking the waist size.:p
If one can give the plain looks a miss, an Antec EA380 maybe pwns CM extreme power 600 and the likes- and mind you it's 80+ certified, a Seasonic and costs less than 3.5K mostly. :)

It's all mainly numbers and how less false the manufacturer/reseller is while quoting them. :gap:

ankitmane said:
^^

damn..missed this ..
yesterday i got the vx 450 probably the last piece in mumbai....found this at prime for 4.1 ks

You are sad that you bought a VX450- that too when you found the last piece that one could find as of now, as per your own confession. :S

BIKeINSTEIN said:
Comments in this post have no bearing on the quality/goodness/beefiness of the product for sale here and are spoken in general.
Read and comprehend at your own risk.
The author of this post accepts no responsibility for anyone else's action/inaction on the same.:)
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Can someone PLEASE post the specs/ratings chart for this? :cool2:
What are the amps available on individual rails? :)
So that all our esteemed and knowledgable members can take a call on this before they buy one or suggest to someone else. :)
Since the seller happened to stress on the fact that this is a Tagan, it's all the more important for the ratings.
AFAIK- not mentioning or missing out on that (esp on their website) is a Tagan specialty?
That's like buying a pair of jeans blindly w/o checking the waist size.:p
If one can give the plain looks a miss, an Antec EA380 maybe pwns CM extreme power 600 and the likes- and mind you it's 80+ certified, a Seasonic and costs less than 3.5K mostly. :)
It's all mainly numbers and how less false the manufacturer/reseller is while quoting them. :gap:

You are sad that you bought a VX450- that too when you found the last piece that one could find as of now, as per your own confession. :S
lol not sad at all..
for a second there i thought tht this might be a good deal..
but corsair one is good enuf for me..

pretty decent psu , but this actually a 500w psu and not 600w also the 2 yr warranty is pretty pathectic , can u also find out the price for TG-600 U37.

^^Just to let you know all Cooler Master Extreme Power Series SMPS come with 2 Yrs Warranty only so i dnt think its pathetic anyways u can say watver u want so forget it.

Also 500W , 600W whatever doesn't matter as whn it comes to PSU even a VX450 which is 450W but still its better than all right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back