DO: Verbatim + Taiyo Yuden Blank DVDs and CDs

katmandude said:
The price premium you see is mainly because the price is inclusive of shipping. A 100 pack spindle is quite heavy and the shipping to all over India adds a lot to the cost. If you were to add the Shipping cost to a 100 pack Sony Spindle...it would come almost close to this price.

My friend, pls dont take my previous post in any way as crapping on your deal.

This is certainly a good buy if one does not want to bother with quality scanning. Going with TY media is a no-brainer if you want hassle-free, reliable media.

..given its not possible to get this locally in the first place. :hap2:

Still have a few of the 50-pack I'd brought but I'm pretty sure I'll be needing more soon.

@sri_nrg; yeah its expensive but you can be assured that the data you are writing will be without errors. I think that the premium is worth it.

Got the 100TY ..

If only DTDC Noida Branch ppl had the brains to hurry things up, wd have got them a day earlier.. bah..

But Dealer On His Part Did everything, neatly packed stuff and as he had promised.. within 4-5 days of placing the order. I just need to test write them.

Thanks.

johnjjx said:
^^are the 50pc packs of taiyo-yuden available too??

the 50 pack TY's I can only provide for Mumbai local deliveries....for outside Mumbai the shipping gets too expensive...cuz for ground shipments there is a minimum weight and it costs the same to ship the 50 pack TY's and the 100 pack TY's.
For local Mumbai deliveries the 50 pack TY's will be Rs. 1,150 (inclusive of shipping)

Anybody from bangalore interested in getting half of this 7 or 8.. We can buy and split here.

Verbatim 8X - 10X DVD+R DL(Dual Layer) 8.5GB - 15 pack spindle

LOL Moser Baer have one of the most crappiest media out there, if you want a dvd media look at nothing but TY....

Just for a comparision, MB pro, Verbatim, and Sony media give a quality score of between 10-20 in Nero, whereas TY gives a score of 60. Just look at the relative diff, its a no brainer...

Aces170 said:
J

ust for a comparision, MB pro, Verbatim, and Sony media give a quality score of between 10-20 in Nero,

whereas TY gives a score of 60. Just look at the relative diff, its a no brainer...

These are odd scores :S

Verbatim, Sony will be in the low to mid 90s. MB used to be same but last batch give me mid 70s(!).

TY will be 98+

Back