Do you re play games

I completed Mafia for the 3rd time on Sunday. Kudos to GOG for bringing that game back from the dead.

I don't know what is it about the original but each sequel is actually worst than the other.

I am not saying Mafia 2 or 3 are bad games but they are nowhere near the original and Mafia 3 gives me a feeling of Driv3r for some reason hence didn't play it beyond a few missions.

I don't know if it is the GoG version but was the original Mafia this glitchy? There were a few glitches but some of the glitches I noticed in the GoG version affects the gameplay. For example cops try to stop you for breaking the signal but if you park the car horizontally with 2 wheels on the kerb and 2 on road blocking the cop car with your driver side facing the other way they simply stop display the confused symbol and forget about it. You can literally walk around in front of them. Another instance was when they saw me with a weapon and I immediately got into the car and they forgot about it. The enemies if hit from a gap in which they don't have a line of sight for your character they become inactive and just stand.

The line of sight issue is what I started taking advantage of from second playthrough but this just makes it even easier.

I completed Mafia for the 3rd time on Sunday. Kudos to GOG for bringing that game back from the dead.

I don't know what is it about the original but each sequel is actually worst than the other.

I am not saying Mafia 2 or 3 are bad games but they are nowhere near the original and Mafia 3 gives me a feeling of Driv3r for some reason hence didn't play it beyond a few missions.

I don't know if it is the GoG version but was the original Mafia this glitchy? There were a few glitches but some of the glitches I noticed in the GoG version affects the gameplay. For example cops try to stop you for breaking the signal but if you park the car horizontally with 2 wheels on the kerb and 2 on road blocking the cop car with your driver side facing the other way they simply stop display the confused symbol and forget about it. You can literally walk around in front of them. Another instance was when they saw me with a weapon and I immediately got into the car and they forgot about it. The enemies if hit from a gap in which they don't have a line of sight for your character they become inactive and just stand.

The line of sight issue is what I started taking advantage of from second playthrough but this just makes it even easier.

Fallout 4 for me. Dont see too many games with replay ability thesedays compared to say 10 years back.

I played Resident Evil 4 many times over, did a speed run, minimal ammo run etc. Now i dont have the time of play even once.

I liked mafia 2 over other mafia games

The only game I think I have played more than 3 times was Mafia. I loved it the first time and even now whenever I play it takes back to Mafia era.

There are few games that bring back good memories that make me what to play those games again and again.
One of them is Zeus: Master of Olympus, This one was my first city building simulator and I keep rebuilding Thebes till date but never get enough of it. I hate that earthquake though. Those tax collector somehow know better than me about my city and their saying makes me want to fix up the city better.
Another game that I somehow keep replaying is Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, I usually think about a different character play though but in the end become a mage and sit at the wall in Balmora and watch the sun set.

Regards,
BLife

Anyone playing Age of empires ? I miss my gaming PC and with the year end AOE 2 coming, might look into getting one

Anyone playing Age of empires ? I miss my gaming PC and with the year end AOE 2 coming, might look into getting one
no one mentions Rise of nations and Age of mythology but both of them are probably my fav. They recently released a remastered AOE but the install size is 20gb lol.

no one mentions Rise of nations and Age of mythology but both of them are probably my fav. They recently released a remastered AOE but the install size is 20gb lol.
Well we would need remasters of those games. They were classics and good

Back