Health & Fitness Do you trust Patanjali products ? Please think twice!

Do note that Pyramid schemes like Amway are illegal in parts of India (AP and Telangana for instance). You can get booked for participating in them. With those schemes, you are essentially signing up to cheat people.

I trust them, helped to a great level to control diabetes/cholesterol/high blood pressure for few near/dear ones.
Where modern medicines failed, getting positive results now.. (3+ months usage).

Rawulfia Serpentina is a standard medicine used for BP and Patanjali has it too. But I don't see any reason why one should buy Patanjali for it as it has been available for a long time under numerous ayurvedic medicine brands. Guess what? Ayurveda works in many cases because it has sound reasoning just like modern medicine, but you don't necessarily need to buy Patanjali brand in particular for it.

Interestingly, Rawulfia is also peddled as a homeopathy medicine for those who are into the homeopathy sham though it has absolutely nothing to do with homeopathy and the completely upside down, unscientific and nonsensical principles that its uses as its base. I guess some medicines are used as a lure. Sell one medicine that is actually medicine that works and then pass off sugar balls coated with alcohol as medicine for a dozen others.

Back