Does Any one have Windows 10 Tutorial

navin007

Disciple
Hey Friends,
I am Navin and i am a Support plus site to site engineer i am having trouble in operating windows 10 and getting familier with it ,as i want to give a exam on it so where do i start.?

I am planning to prepare for windows 10 exam but it seems many papers are discontinued and at present MD-101 is only there so form where do i start?

Thanks in Advance

I mean you can look up on google or youtube for specific things but I doubt anyone has written a comprehensive guide to windows 10. Especially when you consider it has major updates twice a year.

If you're willing to spend money around 2.5K rupees,

You can download in pdf format from the Pearson store.

Also available of Amazon India in Kindle format for 2.6K

The Exam Navin is talking about covers about Managin Windows in an enterprise environment. Link: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/learning/exam-md-101.aspx
Exam MD-101: Managing Modern Desktops
Languages: English
This exam measures your ability to accomplish the following technical tasks: deploy and update operating systems; manage policies and profiles; manage and protect devices; and manage apps and data. If you passed Exam 70-698 before it expired on March 31, 2019, you only need to take MD-101 to earn the Modern Desktop certification.

Maybe it requires knowing how to install / backup / update / log / troubleshoot several hundred networked windows computers etc. Wild guessing on my part

Back