Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

PoBoy

Veteran
Sep 7, 2005
Mumbai
Wow, brings back memories. AFAIK, it was founded by a youngster who was a member here at TE. Adi something ? Also remember Katmandude who used to get stuff from the US.

raksrules

Elite
Aug 30, 2007
Mumbai
Wow, brings back memories. AFAIK, it was founded by a youngster who was a member here at TE. Adi something ? Also remember Katmandude who used to get stuff from the US.
Yeah I totally remember him now. I think I got couple of items through a GO.
Also writing Erodov here here or Tech Enclave there resulted in ************* to be displayed.

skoka123

Adept
May 2, 2008
Yes. I remember buying quite a few items from Katmandude in GOs. HTPC Case (Antec Fusion Veris 430 HTPC Case), HTPC specific Motherboards (MSI Media Live DIVA Motherboard), RAM, Philips Remotes, Windows Media Center Remote, CPUs and CPU Coolers, Verbatim Taiyo-Yuden Blank DVDs, Multiple TV tuner Cards, etc. Gosh!!! Looks like spent around 1 Lakh buying stuff from Katmandude and not one of them is in use today.

nRiTeCh

If you can see the green dot, I'm online ;-)
Veteran
I was chasing katmandude 2yrs ago here and there as desperately wanted to buy few product only he could had sourced...but seems it was too late byt the time..
Seems he lost all his reputation due to some fingertip bad deals etc losing his earned name on forums... since then he has vanished or say went underground...He might have ran into some identity crisis...
May be he is still among us with a new alias/identity but in limited mode.

Btw many of you guys dealt with him so have you ever tried contacting on his phone?