Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

For me, Tapatalk has been god sent. Ever since I bought my first smartphone I have only used Tapatalk to browse forums. Though the current mobile themes for both TE and Team-BHP are very good, one just can't beat Tapatalk for the ease of use and the layout options it offers to browse forums.
The Team-BHP app is also very difficult to use, but I am just used to using the Timeline, Participated etc tabs to browse and switch to chrome to make a post. For some reason, unlike TE, the Team-BHP website doesn't list the same threads when you click 'New Posts' as it does in the Timeline view in the app.

Yeah Tapatalk is great i also mainly use tapatalk on my phone but i only get notification for only my subscribed threads not all how do i enable it for all posts.

Next is Digit forum like Erodov breathing its last breaths. I think Erodov is gone permanently because no discussions regarding buying or suggestions asking for new buying components , elctronic items. Members attendance is also low compared with Techenclave.
I was telling to the Mods that if Digit can be like Techenclave maybe it can be saved or else not, but nobody is listening.
I have great many thoughts and memories with Digit Magazine & SKOAR Magazine and Digit forum but now I too am absent since 2 months.

I used to frequent TE quite a bit for a while but then interests changed and I think after the last time I built my rig (Jan 2015) the insights were quite average compared to what was available elsewhere. However, some of the older and more experienced members helped as much as they could even though they were sorta outta touch. Started vising E more often purely for the marketplace since I've decided on parting with stuff now as opposed to hoarding it like before.

Having said that, I still find the current interface (along with the dark skin) one of the best forum interfaces. Goddayum, been here for almost 13 years...

Does Anyone Remember Amarinder From Lynx-India?
He long left IT biz as he was a short-temepred guy and couldnt handle user/customers... He is now into electronics biz..

Seriously?
1583405535832.png

He long left IT biz as he was a short-temepred guy and couldnt handle user/customers... He is now into electronics biz..
I Know That. I Use To Visit His Shop. Even There He Would Get Mad At His Customers (I wonder if he writes in title case even on a mobile phone keyboard. It's tough)
Post automatically merged:

His was a great shop, especially for people around Chandigarh. Now there is only Johar Computers here. Rest all are just intex cabinet types.

I Know That. I Use To Visit His Shop. Even There He Would Get Mad At His Customers (I wonder if he writes in title case even on a mobile phone keyboard. It's tough)
Post automatically merged:

His was a great shop, especially for people around Chandigarh. Now there is only Johar Computers here. Rest all are just intex cabinet types.
His arrogancy ate his biz.... Sometime people simply cannot do biz at all...they know zero about biz where one needs a great amount of patience to deal with all sorts of customers... Most such biz starters are one who got hell of money and couldn't think where to invest or WASTE!
His so calle only great shop might have added to his already fuming attitude and now his product inventory is 97% with zero items. The current website is also some kiddish kachra designed where his 10yrs back website was a good one.

His name is Amarbir not Amarinder:D . Bought some earphones/headphones from him.Still have the amazing HD25 I-II. You guys brought back some old amazing memories of India. Did not even have online banking or any cards at that time!! Sold the first Galaxy tab to Ayaskant here and he managed to send someone physically complete the transaction, such a gentleman!
Crazy times indeed....I am really old.

His name is Amarbir not Amarinder:D . Bought some earphones/headphones from him.Still have the amazing HD25 I-II. You guys brought back some old amazing memories of India. Did not even have online banking or any cards at that time!! Sold the first Galaxy tab to Ayaskant here and he managed to send someone physically complete the transaction, such a gentleman!
Crazy times indeed....I am really old.
Yes, Amarbir. He got into audio stuff towards the end of his business, then hard disk recovery.

TBH erodov offered some great deals and even better than TE but their tech discussions was shit with zero replies.
TE is way to much alive but again whatsapp groups killed it all. Add more to that guys moving to dedicated blogs for writing reviews and then into insta and even fb pages.....
These are the major reason why most forums are on the verge of suicides!!
I have accounts on some min 70+ forums but when I accidentally happen to login on few of them are either down or had closed down.
can u tell me some good forums, facebook or whatsapp groups which contains trusty members to deal with?

can u tell me some good forums, facebook or whatsapp groups which contains trusty members to deal with?
I trust only Te tbh. We got active members here and a trustable market platform.
Digit, erodov, xda etc. all are simply crap and might consider shutting down permanently. XDA yes you heard right... now its now a zone meant only for noobish attitude developers (who theink they are very great and graduates from MS or google and doping a great favour to us by offering some custom roms) with favoring egos..you have to keep poking them or begging to get replies...most members also belong to similar dna.. You are then asked to join their telegram channel for crap shit discussions and for any rom or feature updates so xda sooner or later will be a graveyard...

Whatsapp group, Te got many one esp. one by some sakt bhakt who feels he is the master and rest all are his obedient slaves. There's a thread for this so check that for any group access.

Last edited:
I trust only Te tbh. We got active members here and trustable market platform.
Digit, erodov, xda etc. all are simply crap and might consider shutting down permanently. XDA yes you heard right... now its a zone only for nobish attitude developers with favoring egos..you have to keep poking them or begging to get replies...most members also belong to similar dna.. You are asked to join their telegram channel for crap shit discussions and any rom or feature updates so xda sooner or later will be a graveyard...

Whatsapp group, Te got many one esp. one by some sakt bhakt who feels he is the master and rest all are his obedient slaves. There's a thread for this so check that for any group access.

Except stuff moves much faster on E. That's actually the only reason I had been visiting it the past year. Even though some of the good guys were active on both. I still somehow prefer selling/buying on TE/E than FB, OLX, etc

If E is dead, good riddance to that place especially after the founders left it in the hands of a certain "God into himself" to run. It was a good forum but totally went to the pits.

I was one of the more active long term members there till I left after the Mod went berserk and joined all the other ex E senior members here.

Regarding KMD, due was awesome. Sources an EVGA 8800GT from him back then, still one of the best cards I used.. bought a lot of stuff from him... No idea what happened to him though, he just vanished into thin air

If E is dead, good riddance to that place especially after the founders left it in the hands of a certain "God into himself" to run. It was a good forum but totally went to the pits.

I was one of the more active long term members there till I left after the Mod went berserk and joined all the other ex E senior members here.

Regarding KMD, due was awesome. Sources an EVGA 8800GT from him back then, still one of the best cards I used.. bought a lot of stuff from him... No idea what happened to him though, he just vanished into thin air

He had some stuff stuck at customs & also many members ordered but refused taking delivery..... He suffered losses so he stopped... KMD use to get stuff even before taking any advance.....

Yeah. All good things just go to hell..

Anyways.. I'd blame E's downfall on their founders and their poor management choices with running that place.

BTW - is there any good alternative to Tapatalk for iOS to browse the forums? the latest update sucks! The insane amount of ad-trackers which have no easy way to opt out from is just plain bonkers! ruined what was a great app - and it turns out the founders just kept asking people to pay for new updates - with little or no real improvements.

if it's Android phone/app, you could try Blockada or Blockada Slim - this will block the contents within app.
Unfortunately this same doesn't work with iOS/Apple, due to their app store policies.

Wow I've only come to know pretty recently about erodov and techenclave and going through this thread makes me gain so much more respect for this forum. It's an honour to be among all of you!

Back