Does any one know what happened to Erodov ?

I think they will fix the site it will just take quite sometime I cannot imagine erodov to be gone.It wasnt that the site wasnt making money because it was very popular They will bring it back.

Last edited:
Those were the days. Three forums: TE, TD, ED. I used to mod: TE/TD at the same time. ! Some wars. And a wonderful meet we had once in Mumbai all three forums. Sponsored by Asus.

Agree with many comments here!

1. Erodov was reduced to selling platform only. Believe here on TE itself, Discussion have reduced for some years now and we find more selling threads! :(
2. People seem to have moved on from Forums as rightly pointed by many. Th urge to share knowledge & discuss has subsided with age of internet. Other platform like Reddit are part of the reason. More importantly, a lot of people now just rely on youtube for reviews! :oops: Also, Social Media especially after WA eats up a lot of time. (I have 14 groups related to my office only), people are left with much less time now.

M old member there and here as well too, but I liked erodov lil better due to UI and how easy it was to buy and sell. The owner started a thread that due to financial crunch he wont be able to maintain the site, me and many others offered help by adding money , investors , sponsorers to keep the site alive. Sadly owner might be thinking of coming back with kickass server and xenoforum or else its dead !! I dont think it will be dead . Wish him good luck !

I'm one of the older members of Erodov and at one time, was one of the most active ones. At one point in time it was doing really well, there were regular meetups, representation at the local events, excellent value laden threads and conversations, etc. Forged some excellent bonds which I still maintain to this day.

The forum, according to me died a long time ago. I solely blame it on the total abdication of the forum by the original owners/moderators such as Kid0, Ad1, etc. for wresting the control of the forum in the hands of a power hungry nincompoop moderator with a severe god complex. The owners failed to take note of the issues or were just too busy to care. Hungry with power, rules were applied with prejudice and bias, there was either over-moderation or too little moderation, as the overlord pleased. He was single-handedly responsible for the exodus of the most active and valuable contributors of the forum.

After they left, pretty much all useful/meaningful talk whittled away and the forum was reduced to a marketplace.

Last edited:
I'm one of the older members of Erodov and at one time, was one of the most active ones. At one point in time it was doing really well, there were regular meetups, representation at the local events, excellent value laden threads and conversations, etc. Forged some excellent bonds which I still maintain to this day.

The forum, according to me died a long time ago. I solely blame it on the total abdication of the forum by the original owners/moderators such as Kid0, Ad1, etc. for wresting the control of the forum in the hands of a power hungry nincompoop moderator with a severe god complex. The owners failed to take note of the issues or were just too busy to care. Hungry with power, rules were applied with prejudice and bias, there was either over-moderation or too little moderation, as the overlord pleased. He was single-handedly responsible for the exodus of the most active and valuable contributors of the forum.

After they left, pretty much all useful/meaningful talk whittled away and the forum was reduced to a marketplace.
How right you are. I was a senior member of the forum and a moderator as well at one point of time many moons ago. But the "God complex" guy just didnt care for people who were put in their time and energy for the forum. But still sad to see it go.

M old member there and here as well too, but I liked erodov lil better due to UI and how easy it was to buy and sell. The owner started a thread that due to financial crunch he wont be able to maintain the site, me and many others offered help by adding money , investors , sponsorers to keep the site alive. Sadly owner might be thinking of coming back with kickass server and xenoforum or else its dead !! I dont think it will be dead . Wish him good luck !
If he is touch with you ask tell him that people are eagerly waiting. At least a ray of hope or something would suffice.

Back