Budget 31-40k Does International warranty work in india for Asus/others ?

Any other company in usa that offers international warranty except Asus. Does Asus repair your laptop if bought in USA. Planning to get a laptop from amazon and carried it down to delhi. Can save like 10k easily as a 27k laptop there costs 38k+ here. Scared what if it has a issue

99.9% pretty sure there wouldn't be any warranty
It is not worth it. Just buy here and get additional 2 years warranty (total 3 years)

But is spending 12-15k more for same laptop worth it in india ? we get old dumped tech here in india.
Now that you put it that way, you make a good point. But I still think it is worth the warranty

And it is the price I worry about (if I do), not the old tech

Dude Asus honours warranty of laptops bought in Thailand in India.
Surely it honours laptop bought in US.
It's global warranty.

Dell also offers but there is a registration for migration,

Dude Asus honours warranty of laptops bought in Thailand in India.
Surely it honours laptop bought in US.
It's global warranty.

Dell also offers but there is a registration for migration,
thanks bro , have mailed asus as well about it. no reply yet. The asus im planning to buy has a 256gb ssd , fullhd screen with a good display that shows a lot of color spectrem or something , backlit n i5 . all this for under 36k converted.

Last edited:
Don't know about Asus , but Dell gives international coverage in SOME models , you need to transfer service tag to India in that case
how easy is it to do so ? how to check if model is having international warranty or not. I hope it does not involve approvals etc, i need to be sure the model i buy will be serviced in india dell svc.[DOUBLEPOST=1468093223][/DOUBLEPOST]so i checked the dell.com site , apparently to get the international warranty on a laptop i liked i have to pay 50$ more. The asus laptops makes more sense now as they dont charge extra for it.

Last edited:
No I am 100% sure they will not give any warranty for items bought from USA/CA.
This is written in stone.
For our hates from Taiwan, I am not sure.

Back