Does Massdrop ship to India?

Same question about mass drop saw couple of headphones and other stuff but worried about customs as never really imported

Yes it does delivers to India. I have bought PBT Keycaps from them and never faced an issue. The only thing is the delivery times. One month or so as they wait till the drop ends.

Yes it does delivers to India. I have bought PBT Keycaps from them and never faced an issue. The only thing is the delivery times. One month or so as they wait till the drop ends.
Hi itspriyank, i was thinking to buy few things from massdrop . is it safe to buy from there, i dont want to lose any hard earned money after paying them. kindly advice

-HKS

Hi itspriyank, i was thinking to buy few things from massdrop . is it safe to buy from there, i dont want to lose any hard earned money after paying them. kindly advice

-HKS

Yep one of the most legit sites after amazon.
Though their delivery times suck.
Got Brainwavz S5($100) for $25 in sale on massdrop.

Apart from audiogear just crosscheck the prices on slickdeals/amazon if you plans to buy elsctronics.

-HKS
Hey,
Yes it's a legit site. This community was created to help people group buy like they do on US forums.
However I would like to tell you that it totally depends on what your buying. Even though whatever you purchase, it's totally safe, but you may not get any warranty, whatsoever, here in India.
I had purchased PBT keycaps few months back they got delivered to my place in a month or so. The quality of packing and the product were both brilliant and the best part is that they handed over my parcel to DHL and which further handed it over to bluedart.
Got easy customs clearance and the delivery.
I have placed an order for code keyboard TKL now and waiting for shipment.
I might have to pay a bit of customs this time though.

i am thinking of ordering headphone and dac from massdrop ,,,,,, bill will be around $550 ,,,,,, do i have to pay custom duty ...if yes how much approximately?

i am thinking of ordering headphone and dac from massdrop ,,,,,, bill will be around $550 ,,,,,, do i have to pay custom duty ...if yes how much approximately?
Keep in mind that you will have to pay about 30% custom duty. I have enough placed enough orders from USA and they roughly charge about this.
But many a times I make sure that total amount in package is below 10k and shipped as gift which helps getting package cleared duty free.

Amazon provides such service. They take advance customs but then they credit it back when you get your package cleared without paying customs.

Same question about mass drop saw couple of headphones and other stuff but worried about customs as never really imported

I got my Philips SHP-9500 shipped from Massdrop. Package was ripped open (I think at customs) when it arrived but luckily the hearphones were intact. The Sennheiser HD 58x is great value from them but I don't know if that ships to India.

I've bought lots of mechanical keyboard stuff from drop.com (formerly massdrop). Every time I paid customs for it. Don't even bother with faster shipping options - if your package is meant to be kept for customs inspection for 2 weeks, it will be. Just let it come via free shipping and if you are lucky indiapost will charge you for max 1.3k irrespective of amount sometimes. That doesnt happen often.

DHL express is secure and fast bundled with almost 50% custom duty. I don't think drop provides shipping via FedEx but if they do, by all means avoid. Worst of the lot.

I have ordered HD6xx headphones from drop.com and its aroud 15k INR. Can someone please explain what is the procedure to get that cleared from customs?Will i be getting a call from someone or do I have to visit some office to pay the custom fees.

Any input would be appreciated.

I have ordered HD6xx headphones from drop.com and its aroud 15k INR. Can someone please explain what is the procedure to get that cleared from customs?Will i be getting a call from someone or do I have to visit some office to pay the custom fees.

When I got the SHP-9500 shipped to India from drop, I got it delivered to the post office and had to pay the customs fees [20% iirc] there. The package had been torn open but contents were fine.

Which shipping provider did you use when ordering? If free, IndiaPOST then postman will bring a IndiaPOST challan which will contain customs charged & fees. You pay it and he delivers the product. As with DHL they will contact you and inform you about the charges, if needed an ID proof. Then customs report/challan containing customs charged & fees.

When I got the SHP-9500 shipped to India from drop, I got it delivered to the post office and had to pay the customs fees [20% iirc] there. The package had been torn open but contents were fine.
Thanks for the reply bud.

Which shipping provider did you use when ordering? If free, IndiaPOST then postman will bring a IndiaPOST challan which will contain customs charged & fees. You pay it and he delivers the product. As with DHL they will contact you and inform you about the charges, if needed an ID proof. Then customs report/challan containing customs charged & fees.
I used the standard one but its not free.How many days does it generally take for the product to be delivered by standard shipping.?

Back