Does moving to Australia make sense on PR Visa?

If given option to work outside India, which is best country

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have 1 more question to ask.
My consultant(who is helping me for visa process) asked me that if I can delay my plan of marriage then I can earn few more bucks.

He said that I can marry some girl(from his reference) on papers and get divorce after reaching Australia.
There is not even need of visiting that girl, divorce papers will be ready before hand.

10lakh INR for that, but this comes with a caveat that if I marry my gf later, I can't apply for spouse visa for 3 years.

This looks so tempting :p

My consultant(who is helping me for visa process) asked me that if I can delay my plan of marriage then I can earn few more bucks.

He said that I can marry some girl(from his reference) on papers and get divorce after reaching Australia.
There is not even need of visiting that girl, divorce papers will be ready before hand.

10lakh INR for that, but this comes with a caveat that if I marry my gf later, I can't apply for spouse visa for 3 years.

What you say reminds me of this movie: https://www.google.co.in/search?q=n...9j69i57j0l4.1368j0j9&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

I dont think it is as simple as that. as far as I remember, dependent visa holders will be made to leave if they are no longer married to the person. there was a lot of discussion on such things when I was there in Australia.

No offense to you personally but f*** these kind of people who do such sort of things and the consultants who enable it... give Indians everywhere a bad name.

Unable to score 79 in PTE after 2 attempts, finally filed the EoI at @ 60 points for Type 189 Visa (Independent)
and 65 points for Type 190 Visa (State sponsored for NSW-Sydney).
BTW all visas for this year has been exhausted and will reopen on 1st July(fiscal year start of Australia).

No offense to you personally but f*** these kind of people who do such sort of things and the consultants who enable it... give Indians everywhere a bad name.
Indians are already in the bad books due to these type of people. Outsiders have no respect for us.

From the 1st July 2017, skilled occupation list has been revised for 189 and 190 visa.
Around 212 jobs have been removed. According to my consultant, many people who have completed assessment for(500 AUD) are completely rejected even assessment comes positive.

Australia has now tigtened the Visa process especially to those who want PR to be converted to Aus Citizenship.
There would be new English test to judge level of proficiency which will be decided by Immigration minister itself.

Also Time period changes from 1 year to 4 years for converting PR to Aus Citizenship along with new english examination and tougher character assessment.

PS : I have cleared 60 points for 189 and 65 for 190, just waiting for the invite from them, it might take 2-3 months or upto 8 months depending upon the cut-off and luck.

Last edited:
Back